Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Very.

Might as well say no women should work at ESPN.
I see where you're going, but we shyt on men or think it's funny when someone who's never played a sport a day in their life critique athletes.

It's not just women.

That said, what's running his routes hard have to do with with his YAC? :mjlol:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
"Funny" was an awful adjective to use.:snoop:

Even if he said "cool" or "sexy" it would still be dumb and offensive but you could say it was coming from a good place and he didnt mean anything by it

"Funny" just sounds condescending... like hes purposely mocking her to her face. He cant even backpedal with the "its because women don't play tackle football" because they do now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I see where you're going, but we shyt on men or think it's funny when someone who's never played a sport a day in their life critique athletes.

It's not just women.

That said, what's running his routes hard have to do with with his YAC? :mjlol:
This is why this stuff is ridiculous. If women can't catch a zinger every know and then how can we really talk "equality"? Cats all of a sudden acting like men don't get called out all the time for not knowing shyt. It's been many threads about dudes not know what the fukk they talking about so why some nikkas acting like men don't get criticized???

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is why this stuff is ridiculous. If women can't catch a zinger every know and then how can we really talk "equality"? Cats all of a sudden acting like men don't get called out all the time for not knowing shyt. It's been many threads about dudes not know what the fukk they talking about so why some nikkas acting like men don't get criticized???
I agree.

Or let's take it from another angle.

Imagine having a PTSA or school board meeting after reports came out that a disproportionate amount of blacks failed to advance. Then imagine the first person to ask a question about how we help black kids advance is white.

Is it racist if the principal responds, it's funny that a white person was the first person to ask about black advancement.

The optics are bad, probably not the best thing to say, but is it racist?

Y'all tell me. :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The women pretending to be offended by this and the woman that wrote the letter because she was offended by Cam dancing in front of her kids are 2 sides of the same bullshyt coin..

Rightwing/Leftwing con artist

:mjlol:
What about this sucker dudes co signing this stuff like our fav male feminist Bo lol.

I agree.

Or let's take it from another angle.

Imagine having a PTSA or school board meeting after reports came out that a disproportionate amount of blacks failed to advance. Then imagine the first person to ask a question about how we help black kids advance is white.

Is it racist if the principal responds, it's funny that a white person was the first person to ask about black advancement.

The optics are bad, probably not the best thing to say, but is it racist?

Y'all tell me. :yeshrug:
Nowadays somebody would think it's racist but I wouldn't. I'm probably the worse person to ask because stuff doesn't really phase me like it does a lot of others. Some cats be offended too often imo. I guess it's their choice but most of this stuff is junk to me