Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can type literally all day doesn't change how I feel about it. Y'all need to take off the capes because when men say this about men nobody says shyt. Now I'm supposed to feel a need to throw my cape on Foh. If he really disrespected her I'm there but this is some new age pc junk.
Because men are challenging the skill of the journalist when they say this to other men.

How do you not know if this woman plays in those female football leagues? Theres a chance, however small that this is possible.

Cam said a sexist comment.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because men are challenging the skill of the journalist when they say this to other men.

How do you not know if this woman plays in those female football leagues? Theres a chance, however small that this is possible.

Cam said a sexist comment.
How do you know that Cam didn't mean it like I'd say it's funny a straight cat knew about makeup? We can do the what if game all fukkkng day. Y'all just want to be offended so y'all see what y'all want

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do you know that Cam didn't mean it like I'd say it's funny a straight cat knew about makeup? We can do the what if game all fukkkng day. Y'all just want to be offended so y'all see what y'all want
Now I'm supposed to interpret the literal words of a grown ass man?

The fukk? :gucci:

"Its just funny to hear a woman talk about routes"

These women?

HT_Legends_Football_League_ml_130920_16x9_992.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Now I'm supposed to interpret the literal words of a grown ass man?

The fukk? :gucci:

"Its just funny to hear a woman talk about routes"

These women?

HT_Legends_Football_League_ml_130920_16x9_992.jpg
You do whatever the fukk you want to I just played the what if game right along with you. No more no less. You know it's funny that's why you can't even find a women to say this one right here does that and is on tv.