Cam Newton clears the air on being released and his future

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
fukk outta here with all that. Nathan Peterman still had a fukkin job in the NFL. You telling me Cam doesn’t deserve a roster spot, but it’s cool if Peterman has one?

black QBs have to be flawless for folks to sign them I see
Jesus :mjlol:

Cam throws balls in the dirt constantly and is banged up from tryin to run people over. This guy had operations on BOTH shoulders and wears women’s clothes..

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Cam can throw better than Blaine Gabbert

In fact he can do everything better then Blaine Gabbert

And I know….. cuz Blaine Gabbert was once on my team
Except be totally fine not seeking a job as a starter.

fukk outta here with all that. Nathan Peterman still had a fukkin job in the NFL. You telling me Cam doesn’t deserve a roster spot, but it’s cool if Peterman has one?

You don't want Cam to merely have a roster spot though. Let's be honest with ourselves.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Peterman in the league because Gruden has some odd love affair with him, and once again Peterman plays his role and holds his clip board. Once the season starts you forget he's on the team. Give me a team that should sign Cam

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

U clearly didnt watch the video. Cam dont wanna ride his career as a back up. He wants a starting position. Peterman doesnt mind holding a damn clip board. Oh, and he aint vaxxed

Keep your emotions in check breh, it helps clear your mind on these matters

Last edited:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I think a healthy Cam has another 2-3 seasons of football left in him.

However, I just don’t see a situation that makes sense outside of being a placeholder for a rebuilding team until they can draft a QB for the future…kinda like what the Patriots just did.

He’s not somebody you can place long-term aspirations around nor is he a sure bet in a “win-now” situation. He’s essentially in purgatory right now.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Awww you mad. I actually dont wish bad on Cam but I dont find it hilarious how his internet stans act when people talk about him. Calm down

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Cam is just polarizing and it's something he admits himself. Nobody wants a backup that will be all in the media for holding a clip board. The juice ain't worth the squeeze. And I highly doubt Peterman or PJ Walker are showing up at games dressed like Jim Carrey in the mask.

the-mask-1994-jim-carrey-BKGNM7.jpg