Cam Newton clears the air on being released and his future

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This isn’t the first time this has happened to a certain type of confident black man in the league and it’s a shame because of some bullshyt Cam became a proxy because he tried to play the game. White people early on we’re trying to shyt on him and it led to him doing dumb shyt like playing after his truck flipped. Man had a 15-1 season get evaporated because he didn’t dive for the ball in a game that let Peyton Manning “the sheriff” :mjpls:. The moment Dak became the QB of the Cowboys companies dropped Cam and hired Dak. The first one was Dasani with the green yogurt. But this is how the black ball happens at the end you really think Barry Bonds couldn’t hit another homer or TO couldn’t catch another pass and score a touchdown? The fact he has a type style is funny but some of the jokes and laughs at Cam had :mjpls: vibes to it a lot of dogwhistles.

Can still should’ve got that vax tho. Cam had some horrible injuries he played through that if he sat out to heal then this ending would’ve happened sooner.
Well maybe if he was wasn’t running QB power on his own 20 yard line trying to run NFL linebackers over he wouldn’t be so banged up

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh he has one of the best rookie seasons of all time & he won mvp years later :dwillhuh:

Had some good years in between those years ask well.
His rookie year was overhyped. A bunch of losses and meaningless yards. Yall love hyping up that dude on here.

Well maybe if he was wasn’t running QB power on his own 20 yard line trying to run NFL linebackers over he wouldn’t be so banged up
Flexin after first downs like a running back lol. Then when players started lighting him up he wanted qb treatment. Goofy

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The cape some of yall put on for these black QBs who done fell off :mjlol:

Cam is done with. That evident by watching him play. shyt has nothing to do with gay ass hair style or clothes or the vaccine shot. nikka is not gonna win u a SB or even carry u to the playoffs

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Because Cam is not a good thrower of the football?

And he’s right it would be hard for him to be a backup he’s a huge personality

Cause Cam can't throw, cutting holes in his hats and still want attention. As a backup your job is to stay out of the spotlight

Cam can throw better than Blaine Gabbert

In fact he can do everything better then Blaine Gabbert

And I know….. cuz Blaine Gabbert was once on my team

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Cam can throw better than Blaine Gabbert

In fact he can do everything better then Blaine Gabbert

And I know….. cuz Blaine Gabbert was once on my team
Cam is not accurate and teams don’t want a flamboyant backup QB wearing women’s clothes to games

And he’s unvaccinated

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Cam is done with. That evident by watching him play. shyt has nothing to do with gay ass hair style or clothes or the vaccine shot. nikka is not gonna win u a SB or even carry u to the playoffs

We want them to get the same opportunities as the white QBs who are washed, trashed and still active

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because Cam is not a good thrower of the football?

And he’s right it would be hard for him to be a backup he’s a huge personality

Cause Cam can't throw, cutting holes in his hats and still want attention. As a backup your job is to stay out of the spotlight

fukk outta here with all that. Nathan Peterman still had a fukkin job in the NFL. You telling me Cam doesn’t deserve a roster spot, but it’s cool if Peterman has one?

black QBs have to be flawless for folks to sign them I see