Cam Newton clears the air on being released and his future

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Cam settled for being a butcher instead of a surgeon his entire career. He wanted to run people over instead of working on his mechanics and being a passer first..

Now instead of being on his 3rd contract starting for the Panthers in his prime as a passer he’s out the league at 32 years old posting videos on YouTube in women’s clothes:scust:

Thread should have ended here

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
43 minutes man, i guess i'll play fully thru
reading the comments about Cam pops cutting him off. this was funny, he getting into telling his story and his dad interrupting
he looking at him like "breh, u gonna let me finish"

q0eiqDw.gif

Daps
Unfortunately this was always going to be the way it ended. No matter how upstanding he was as a man he was never going to change how these white folks perceived him.

Thats why I never understood the "go along to get along" attitude he had during his media sessions. You are not going to win them over with charm. They dont like you! You might as well keep your foot on their neck and address the slander of your name and defend the characterization of black qbs.

His last time as a starter was his last time as a starter. He dropped the ball on taking a stand for black qbs because he thought it was going to be different for him. Its over.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
43 minutes man, i guess i'll play fully thru
reading the comments about Cam pops cutting him off. this was funny, he getting into telling his story and his dad interrupting
he looking at him like "breh, u gonna let me finish"

q0eiqDw.gif
:russ::russ::russ: shyt went on the whole interview. That's finna be his pops first and last time on the show.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Unfortunately this was always going to be the way it ended. No matter how upstanding he was as a man he was never going to change how these white folks perceived him.

Thats why I never understood the "go along to get along" attitude he had during his media sessions. You are not going to win them over with charm. They dont like you! You might as well keep your foot on their neck and address the slander of your name and defend the characterization of black qbs.

His last time as a starter was his last time as a starter. He dropped the ball on taking a stand for black qbs because he thought it was going to be different for him. Its over.

Nahhhhh this is all on Cam for not taking the opportunity to improve as a passer before the hits started piling up. It's not on anyone else, but him and only him.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk outta here with all that. Nathan Peterman still had a fukkin job in the NFL. You telling me Cam doesn’t deserve a roster spot, but it’s cool if Peterman has one?

black QBs have to be flawless for folks to sign them I see

Cam is right that having him as the backup poses a threat mentally to the starter.

Cam should try to be a backup to a QB that is well established.

But he gotta get dat jab

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nahhhhh this is all on Cam for not taking the opportunity to improve as a passer before the hits started piling up. It's not on anyone else, but him and only him.
His passing numbers were very good before the TJ watt injury. Actually he was having a better year than his MVP season.

Pull the stats up.