Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
MV5BMjEzNDExNjMwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTM5NTc0NA@@._V1_.jpg

lookin ass:skip:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is biracial and we know how he gets down or how he pretended to get down to get his money. For example that weird shyt when he said his white family members were police and first responders while his black family members were criminals.
You call every biracial person non black or you a coli pick and choose lame?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dak is biracial and we know how he gets down or how he pretended to get down to get his money. For example that weird shyt when he said his white family members were police and first responders while his black family members were criminals.

Dak can say whatever he wants, be on all lives matter, calling getting the jab a personal decision, etc....

he still a nikka. :unimpressed:

And unfortunately a better passer than Cam has ever been.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I really wanted to hear what cam had to say but this nikka kept talking over him and interrupting him so he could throw in his random shyt….

goddamn that was annoying, I had to turn it off :gucci:
Cam eventually had to stop him.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dak definitely took some of Cam’s shine. But, it was ultimately Cam who allowed him to slide in.

Look at how Cam looked toward the end of his career. No one is going to market you with that Sideshow Bob haircut.

This was early in the Dak era when Cam had a small Afro after he grew his hair out some. However at the time the excuse was Cam saying to that female reporter “it’s funny to hear a female talk about routes like it’s funny” while smiling. It came out later that she would tweet the N-word often. But even before that a giant Dak promo stuff was leaked. I’m into knowing what snacks is coming so I follow those pages it’s how I know what stores are getting limited edition Oreo flavors but I digress that season the Panthers went 11-5 and the Cowboys went 9-7 in the NFC East. Not unless you believe in the Dallas Cowboys Industrial Complex where the Cowboys are the most popular team in the NFL and if something has a Cowboy on it or a Cowboy star it will get attention. (Like how most of the guys calling the game that played were Cowboys)

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
He kept it a buck and didn’t shy away from anything. I thought he was gonna avoid the vaccination/protocol issue as I think that is what ultimately gave the Patriots the option to switch to Mac but he got back around to it in the end.

I do wonder if Pop was expressing some of Cam’s true feelings on things Cam wouldn’t necessarily be able to say. He might’ve just been turnin up on his own :laugh:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cam settled for being a butcher instead of a surgeon his entire career. He wanted to run people over instead of working on his mechanics and being a passer first..

Now instead of being on his 3rd contract starting for the Panthers in his prime as a passer he’s out the league at 32 years old posting videos on YouTube in women’s clothes:scust:
:picard: