Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I said cam at this stage is better than Purdy. That is a lie.

I said cam in his heyday is better than Purdy.

You downplaying Cam’s dominance when in his prime is personal

You continue to be a shyt poster. I am in another country 8 houre away and didnt watch the game. Purdy has a shyt open win rate percentage as a passer and has the luxury of playing for a loaded team. Hes a game manager
Lol yeah it's personal :mjlol:

Cam was fukking trash and one of the worst passers ever. Like embarrassingly bad

You would value his opinion

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Lol yeah it's personal :mjlol:

Cam was fukking trash and one of the worst passers ever. Like embarrassingly bad

You would value his opinion
I value the opinion of men who are actually putting quarterbacks in position to be playing on Sundays. Real life people who are in my circle. You don’t have that. You have somebody who you focus on their means of dress and their dominance on the field non-existent to you because you dont like them personally.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This thread should have been deaded as soon as Cam got pressed and admitted he considers Manning and Brady to be "game managers". All the criticisms of Brock could be just as accurately put on Brady for the first half of his career, so if that's what it means to be a "game manager" then go ahead and make that comparison. In his first playoff run Brady threw for 1 TD in the entire run, putting up 115 yards and 0 TDs in the Championship game and 145 yards and 1 TD in the SB. In his second playoff run he put up 201 yards and 1 TD in the divisional round and 237 yards with 1 TD and 1 int in the Championship game. He managed the offense and put them in position to win the game. Which is what Brock did tonight. And mind you, this was one of the most limited games he's played all season. Jordan Love, on the other hand, tried to make a "game changing" play at the end of the game and look what happened.

It eez what it eez.

:yeshrug:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I value the opinion of men who are actually putting quarterbacks in position to be playing on Sundays. Real life people who are in my circle. You don’t have that. You have somebody who you focus on that means of dress and their dominance on the field non-existent to you because you dont like them personally.
That's awesome man

Hope you get a good sleep tonight

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
This thread should have been deaded as soon as Cam got pressed and admitted he considers Manning and Brady to be "game managers". All the criticisms of Brock could be just as accurately put on Brady for the first half of his career, so if that's what it means to be a "game manager" then go ahead and make that comparison. In his first playoff run Brady threw for 1 TD in the entire run, putting up 115 yards and 0 TDs in the Championship game and 145 yards and 1 TD in the SB. In his second playoff run he put up 201 yards and 1 TD in the divisional round and 237 yards with 1 TD and 1 int in the Championship game. He managed the offense and put them in position to win the game. Which is what Brock did tonight. And mind you, this was one of the most limited games he's played all season. Jordan Love, on the other hand, tried to make a "game changing" play at the end of the game and look what happened.

It eez what it eez.

:yeshrug:

Big difference is that Brady showed he has 'it' by making clutch throws after throws when it mattered the most. Also, the game was played in a whole different level when it comes to the defense. If Brock faced those defense, he would've looked so clueless.

Brady also didn't have any legit weapons. Golden boy was born that year. We all saw something special that year. maybe you were too young, but that was a magical season.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And by the way, out of the 69 yards on the final drive. Purdy was responsible for 58 of the yards through the air or with his legs.

People saying he didn't do anything on that drive :mjlol:

I think people really do just watch the box score and then show up here later...

BOY STOP

YOU WERE IN THAT THREAD
CALLING HIM JIMMY G

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I said it was starting to look like a Jimmy G game. The difference is Purdy made the plays down the stretch that Jimmy never made. I'll take the guy who doesn't throw the entire game away.

STOP

This is pretty much the Jimmy G games all over again. Shanny blowing it.

DONT TRY TO GLOAT AND
PRETEND HE DIDNT PLAY LIKE shyt
BECAUSE GB GAVE THE GAME AWAY.

SHOULDA HAD 3 PICKS
AGAINST THE 17TH RANKED DEFENSE

:devil:
:evil:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Big difference is that Brady showed he has 'it' by making clutch throws after throws when it mattered the most.

Also, the game was played in a whole different level when it comes to the defense.
This is a fair point, but it’s a criticism that applies to all modern QBs including Mahomes and Lamar.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is a fair point, but it’s a criticism that applies to all modern QBs including Mahomes and Lamar.

I’ll say this. My main issue with the Brock praise has been his ability to show he can win games when the cards aren’t dealt to his favor. He showed a great ability to win when the deck isn’t dealt to his favor. Still ain’t too 5 QB in the league lol