Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y'all getting mad at a straight facts.

None of these nikkaz are "special".

Cam was a special, different type dude, so he knows the difference.

If you have a QB on you're team that is a highlight film, must see tv... Those are the special guys.

Most of the QBs in the NFL will be ass.
Some will be game managers
Only a few are actual game changers.

A game manager is not a negative.
Since most QBs are ass... A game manager is a franchise QB and will get a nice sized contract.
Unless that franchise somehow hits the lotto and drafts a rare game changer

Alex Smith is basically the Poster child for game managers. And he's one of my favorites.

His ass kept getting replaced by game changers lol

Edit: and to the poster that said it. Yes, Kirk cousins is a game manager. Just on the higher end like dak

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the absolute GOLDEN AGE of former athletes talking shyt and bashing current players.

As much as people want to say that old heads were trashing these kids, it's all a bunch of guys in their 30s and 40s saying the wildest things right now.

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One Read Brock turned into Tim Rattay when Deebo and CMC were hurt

:dahell:

Despite a couple picks, He threw for 365 yards against Cincy in that loss, had a rating of 94

He played poorly against the Browns but drove them down the field for a chip shot field goal in the 4th (that the kicker missed)

More Coli :duck: being posted lmao...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
His receivers are wide open all game, along with them getting a bunch of YAC. Let’s stop pretending he’s some type of risk taking maverick quarterback.

Nothing brings the anger out like a black man speaking on a white QB :mjpls:

“He-he-he be throwing that ball far! Yall don’t know what yall talkin bout! :damn:
You are one of the worst posters on this forum, and that’s saying quite a bit.

From saying JJJ was just as good if not better than Luka.

To stanning Trae Young as the best top 5 pick of the 2018 draft.

To saying Jokic wasn’t all that and MPJ was better.

To saying Nuggets needed to fire Mike Malone to achieve success.

And now you’re in here doing the “any time a black guy” shtick while pretending to understand football. Your entire basketball “knowledge” is being furious that pudgy, foreign, pale guys can be good and now you’re mumbling nonsense about Purdy because… let me guess, he’s pale and pudgy.

I forgot you posted here, but thanks for the reminder with this latest garbage.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

If you have a QB on you're team that is a highlight film, must see tv... Those are the special guys.

Since most QBs are ass... A game manager is a franchise QB and will get a nice sized contract.

Alex Smith is basically the Poster child for game managers. And he's one of my favorites.

Edit: and to the poster that said it. Yes, Kirk cousins is a game manager. Just on the higher end like dak
No and no.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I disagree with Cam, especially for Dak

That's the thing. Quarterback is a position that you don't need to have highlight film material to be considered good. Cam Newton, Michael Vick, have some great highlights, but they're hardly considered great QBs. Tom Brady has zero highlights but people consider him the greatest of all time.

Cam Newton could make this spectacular happen, but he's also make the simple look very hard. He would miss easy throws at times because he was not very refined as a passer. Josh, Allen makes spectacular plays at times also, but he also makes the simple look difficult. Zach Wilson can do the spectacular too, but makes easy stuff look hard.

When I think of game manager , I think of Trent Dilfer, Jake Delhomme before the Super Bowl , Jimmy G on the 9ers, Tom Brady in his first year starting. I look at them as guys that the team feels need to just not turn over the ball and make a few throws here and there on their down while they rely on their run game and defense to keep things manageable.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with Cam, especially for Dak

That's the thing. Quarterback is a position that you don't need to have highlight film material to be considered good. Cam Newton, Michael Vick, have some great highlights, but they're hardly considered great QBs. Tom Brady has zero highlights but people consider him the greatest of all time.

Cam Newton could make this spectacular happen, but he's also make the simple look very hard. He would miss easy throws at times because he was not very refined as a passer. Josh, Allen makes spectacular plays at times also, but he also makes the simple look difficult. Zach Wilson can do the spectacular too, but makes easy stuff look hard.

When I think of game manager , I think of Trent Dilfer, Jake Delhomme before the Super Bowl , Jimmy G on the 9ers, Tom Brady in his first year starting. I look at them as guys that the team feels need to just not turn over the ball and make a few throws here and there on their down while they rely on their run game and defense to keep things manageable.

First thing... A game manager is good.

Also a game manger can be just the things you said.
And he can be a lil more.
There's an entire range from just good game manager to dak Prescott type game manager.
None of these dudes will make a bad team good.
Or a mediocre team a super bowl contender.
Only the special guys can

Last edited:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Dak a game manager. A good one. Lol idk where all that other sht nikkas saying coming from. That nikka was never a gun slinger or nun of that other sht.

He’s no pat, Aaron or Allen. nikka is a game manager. That’s why y’all come up short so much in them playoffs. He ain’t beating sht when it’s time to go make it happen and say fukk a clock.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
No and no.

Bro... The game managers are getting paid franchise QB money, because everyone else is ass.

There are only like 4 special QBs in the NFL.
So what are the rest of these QBs called.
Daniel Jones just got paid franchise QB money.

And so umm, Kirk cousins and pat mahomes are in the same category?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bro... The game managers are getting paid franchise QB money, because everyone else is ass.

There are only like 4 special QBs in the NFL.
So what are the rest of these QBs called.
Daniel Jones just got paid franchise QB money.

And so umm, Kirk cousins and pat mahomes are in the same category?
Dak and Cousins are not game managers.

Daniel Jones is a game manager.

There aren't only 4 "special" QBs. There's 4 who we think have an All-Time trajectory based on All-Time traits. The next few are still elite.

Dak and Cousins are elite. They simply don't have any chance at busting in the Top 10 All-Time suite with a warrant to kick out an old timer for their spot.