Top 4
Mase a generational instigator

E8XVdxrXsAUtq_Q.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The pair were discussing the rumor that Jordan Poole paid Ice Spice 500K for a date on their podcast when they came to the conclusion you could find a girl who looked like Ice on most of your larger Bronx avenues.

Is Cam saying there are girls just as fly in the BX no need to pay that much since she is a dime a dozen. OR she is from a low income area and she is more desperate than you think and you could get a date with her just offering a trip to Sbarros or Golden Coral?
Or is he saying both of these things?

vino

Superstar
Daps
They weren’t talkimg about her looks but where she come from. Meaning it won’t take 500k to impress her because she come from nothing. I remember I dated a chick, who lived in a sardine can (i mean that in reference to small and compact). Her house felt like the size of my room. She was impressed with anything.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only in recent years I've noticed how "naive" basketball players are, as a group.

Football players these days, with all their flaws and numbers seem to screw up less, or at least less royally

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I don't know man its kind foul hearing dudes almost 50yrs old discuss the attractiveness of a girl in her 20s. Although its all jokes on here but this is lowkey :mjpls: if you read between the lines.
Right. She’s young enough to be their daughter. I’m sure she can care less about how attractive a couple of washed over 50 year olds find her.