Cam & Mase Discusses if Ice Spice Attractive In The Bronx

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Is Cam saying there are girls just as fly in the BX no need to pay that much since she is a dime a dozen. OR she is from a low income area and she is more desperate than you think and you could get a date with her just offering a trip to Sbarros or Golden Coral?
Or is he saying both of these things?
He's saying if you're from NY and actually went outside you'd know that her appearance is not that special. Not that she is not attractive, just that there are plenty of afro-latinas with the body, looks, etc. And most of them are ghetto as hell. They were clowning BUT dead@ss on saying it takes no more than a slice of pizza and soda to pull these broads.
It's not that big of a deal. Definitely not worth $100s of thousands for a date.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's saying if you're from NY and actually went outside you'd know that her appearance is not that special. Not that she is not attractive, just that there are plenty of afro-latinas with the body, looks, etc. And most of them are ghetto as hell. They were clowning BUT dead@ss on saying it takes no more than a slice of pizza and soda to pull these broads.
It's not that big of a deal. Definitely not worth $100s of thousands for a date.
So both, I agree that's why it's a great rant. Just the, "She's from the Bronx!" Insinuates both. Bronx is known for both cute Black and Latina girls with fat asses that are also broke and easier to impress than your average female across America.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I like how Jordan Poole being a pathetic millionaire simp turns into a critique on Ice Spice's attractive as if she's the problem here :heh:

I think I'm attractive, but I freely admit there are more people out there who are more attractive then myself. With that said if a woman offered me 500K for a date you best believe I'm gonna take it

8025242c-9344-4cf7-b8f2-6625b4a22568_text.gif

To be fair I don't think they're saying she's ugly, they're just saying she's a dime a dozen in the Bronx, and also that it doesn't take $500k to impress her (if that even really happened, btw), which is true.

But you're right, Jordan Poole should be catching all of the heat for being pathetic. If that goofball wants to give her $500k what's she supposed to do, turn it down? :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don't know man its kind foul hearing dudes almost 50yrs old discuss the attractiveness of a girl in her 20s. Although its all jokes on here but this is lowkey :mjpls: if you read between the lines.

You never heard old men talk when you were younger? They all talk about young women looks.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know man its kind foul hearing dudes almost 50yrs old discuss the attractiveness of a girl in her 20s. Although its all jokes on here but this is lowkey :mjpls: if you read between the lines.

Right. She’s young enough to be their daughter. I’m sure she can care less about how attractive a couple of washed over 50 year olds find her.
:stopitslime: We all know they talking about spending 500k on a date with her. No need for the LSA spin yall putting on it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You know this didn’t even cross my mind
But at the same time if you a celeb & got $$$ you probably not even messin with chics your age.
bruh, that's fine, even them just saying she's bad/wack and keeping it moving, but a whole segment is some nasty old nikka shyt. i don't want to hear people 20+ yrs older than someone having a full on debate of why said person does/doesn't look good. i'd feel the same if vivica fox and her crew had a segment debating someone like jalen hurts, just call them attractive and keep it movin, yall too old for segments on these people

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
bruh, that's fine, even them just saying she's bad/wack and keeping it moving, but a whole segment is some nasty old nikka shyt. i don't want to hear people 20+ yrs older than someone having a full on debate of why said person does/doesn't look good. i'd feel the same if vivica fox and her crew had a segment debating someone like jalen hurts, just call them attractive and keep it movin, yall too old for segments on these people
It's a sports show and they are more discussing J. Poole and his poor play and why he is playing poorly. The Ice Spice stuff is just residual. And when they first discussed it they gave her props for finessing dude.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The pair were discussing the rumor that Jordan Poole paid Ice Spice 500K for a date on their podcast when they came to the conclusion you could find a girl who looked like Ice on most of your larger Bronx avenues.

I never noticed that her head is shaped like a golf ball. shyt is rounder than a motherfukker. :ohhh:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Ice Spice is a celebrity now , so I imagine she isn't easily impressed like the non-celebrities girls in the Bronx.

Dude wouldn't have spent allegedly 500k if she was just another unknown woman from the bx.

price-just.gif