Cam & Mase Discusses if Ice Spice Attractive In The Bronx

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Damn… is it mean that when I first saw this pic I thought of the McDonald’s clown? Could be the hair. Maybe it’s the combo of hair and her facial features. She’s still attractive.

I know some on here like her better with straight hair but I think she has the fro to look more “black”. In her yearbook photo she looks Latina.

Anyway, I want to slightly dispute Brehs blaming it on makeup. It’s true make up can be a trigger but it’s not makeup alone or else most women who wear make up, would have bumps all over their skin.

I wear make up, and hell I even sleep in it sometimes, but don’t get acne or break outs from it. And my skin has never ever looked like that, even during puberty.

She could have sensitive acne prone skin. So little things could trigger bad break outs: stress, eating poorly, hormones, using the wrong products.

i have a friend and a sister with skin like this and they have phases where their skin just looks really bad. Putting make up on only makes it worse. That could also be contact dermatitis, and she could have had a bad reaction to a new product.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she is…I don’t like how “dead” her eyes look…it’s just how her eyes are tho…seen a pic of her mom and her eyes are the same way

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has a non offensive face.

artworks-O0APFh7hRnsb6GtY-mJRitg-t500x500.jpg

JNew

Superstar
Daps
yes

but i fear in a few years at her weight she gonna be unrecognizable.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
yes

but i fear in a few years at her weight she gonna be unrecognizable.

Why do you brehs keep saying this there are women who keep the right level of thickness for most of their lives without going overboard.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Why do you brehs keep saying this there are women who keep the right level of thickness for most of their lives without going overboard.
MEK66X8_o.jpg

this is the body of a women with a few kids. Not a young 20 year old.

yea some women carry their wieght but her body is already collapsing and isn't tight like it should be.

it is what it is, most these young girls have body dysmorphia from growing up with Instagram and thinking having a fat ass and t*ts as the pinnacle of beauty, same thing with dudes thinking they need to look like the hulk at 18. What kids dont realize is most huge natural bros walking around took decades to get like that. Its just how the body works. Women dont realize is a fat ass and t*ts comes from pregnancy and done naturally, that way the body stays tight and matablism is slowed down. The weight gain is to keep the stomach stretch tight from child rearing.

Instead these kids are stuffing themselves and thinking its ok. You can never get rid of fat cells once they are created they are always with you, when loosing weight the cells just shrink in size. Its a natural function because loosing wight is a sign of starvation. Its why women get cellulite (cottage cheese legs is normally the first sign of body damage from fat lose). This only happens when your extremely overweight thoe 50+ pounds. Ice spice in her early 20s already has it. She can do nothing but get bigger at this point. As a small girl in here early 20s she overweight.

Yeah it looks good now cause her body is still tight but once age catches up with her she gonna be pinky status.

Go look at pictures of Beyonce, Rhianna or Alicia keys and see how tighter their bodies are and their all around 40. Now think about their weight when they where in their early 20s. A fat ass and t*ts are earned.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
MEK66X8_o.jpg

this is the body of a women with a few kids. Not a young 20 year old.

yea some women carry their wieght but her body is already collapsing and isn't tight like it should be.

it is what it is, most these young girls have body dysmorphia from growing up with Instagram and thinking having a fat ass and tis as the pinachle of beauty, same thing with dudes thinking they need to look like the hulk at 18. What kids dont realize is most huge natural bros walking took decades to get like that. ITs just how the body works. Women dont realize is a fat ass and t*ts comes from pregnancy and done naturally, that way the body stays tight and matablism is slowed down. The wieght gain is to keep the stomach stretch tight from child rearing.

Instead these kids are stuffing themselves and thinking its ok. You can never get rid of fat cells once they are created the always with you, when loosing weight the cells just shrink in size. Its a natural function becuase loosing wight is a sign of starvation. Its why women get cellulite (cottage cheese legs is normally the first sign of body damage from fat lose). This only happens when your extremely overweight thoe 50+ pounds. Ice spice in her early 20s already has it. She can do nothing but get bigger at this point. As a small girl in here early 20s she overweight.

Yeah it looks good now cause her body is still tight but once age catches up with her she gonna be pinky status.

Go look at pictures of Beyonce, Rhianna or Alicia keys and see how tighter their bodies are and their all around 40. Now think about thier weight when they where in their early 20s. A fat ass and t*ts are earned.
This nikka wrote a essay for a booty pic :why: