Cam & Mase Discusses if Ice Spice Attractive In The Bronx

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Ice Spice is a celebrity now , so I imagine she isn't easily impressed like the non-celebrities girls in the Bronx.

Dude wouldn't have spent allegedly 500k if she was just another unknown woman from the bx.
That raises a good point though. Shows how powerful celebrity is to some people.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
They weren’t saying anything about how attractive she was, they’re saying she’s from the hood and her expectations and standards aren’t high enough to be taking her on half million dollar dates.
How ain't her expectations not high when she's a celebrity now?

she's more known that Jordan Poole.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
You ever had a black elbow woman milk your penis while strapped down to a milking table?

I said HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PREGNANT BIG BLACK AREOLAE WOMAN, BEAT YOU TIL YA GOT BLOOD IN YA MOUTH, AND SHE JERKS YOU OFF WHILST STRAPPED TO A MILKING TABLE?????

:mjtf:have you breh??

You are new to this elbow thing breh....you a padiwan
Jesus Christ! :dead:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
It's only in recent years I've noticed how "naive" basketball players are, as a group.

Football players these days, with all their flaws and numbers seem to screw up less, or at least less royally

So nikkas ain't doing hit and runs and getting sued for being a freaky ass nikka in the NFL?