Calling it now, Halo will be the top dog shooter for the next 3 years minimum

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
At least they have a game

Peasant Station 5 has nothing

To be fair I loved my time with Miles, Demons Souls, Returnal, Ratchet n Clank (potential goty), and FF7 Integrade.

Why do we keep sayin PS5 has no games that's 5 exclusives that I thoroughly enjoyed since I copped, and I didn't even mention some others.

I do my MP gaming on PC but Sony has kept me fed single player wise for years consistently.

Sony has no banger live service MP game sure, if that's the context you mean 'a game'

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
To be fair I loved my time with Miles, Demons Souls, Returnal, Ratchet n Clank (potential goty), and FF7 Integrade.

Why do we keep sayin PS5 has no games that's 5 exclusives that I thoroughly enjoyed since I copped, and I didn't even mention some others.

I do my MP gaming on PC but Sony has kept me fed single player wise for years consistently.

Sony has no banger live service MP game sure, if that's the context you mean 'a game'
It’s more so new experiences on the PS5 people refer to that you can’t play on the PS4 that I usually see people refer to.

Not that I agree with that statement I’ve been enjoying playing my backlog PS4 games on my PS5 since I never owned a PS4.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

single player games are cool, for a moment, but once you are done with them, you are done with them. Xbox has created something Sony hasnt been able to create in near a decade, which is create a multiplayer experience that will probably last a few years :ld:

unless theirs some Sony big multiplayer exclusive im missing you could inform me on :ld:

Let me ask you something, would you rather have 1-2 really good games you could play with your friends for years, or have 5 single player games that last you about 2 weeks each :ld: I judge a game by how much longevity I get out of it :manny:

This halo basically a left hook out of no where, gotta give props where due :manny:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I see Halo Infinite dying out in a couple months. 343 went backwards with Infinite and basically remade Halo 3 and called it Infinite.

And if anyone remembers, it was during Halo 3 life span, when CoD MW dropped and took the crown. I remember the casual scrub population of Halo 3 immediately died off when MW dropped. Everyone went CoD except the MLG hardcore crowd. And then Bungie finally gave us an MLG setting playlist.

Infinite is going to be dead in a couple months.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Halo multiplayer is free and with no new shooters on the horizon halo gonna be the go to shooter at least till next fall.:manny:

Halos, Halo so it’s not really anything new but it is the best one 343 has put out, it actually might end up being the best halo after the original.

It’s a drought in gaming right now and halo games are always solid but let’s face it halo will never return to the halo 2 and 3 era of popularity there just to many other games and it’s a 20 year old IP.

the games will do well of the strength of its name and the fact it’s the first next gen triple aaa game. Microsoft smart in how there marketing the game but come mid next year gamers are gonna be dying for the next thing but all they will have is halo to play. Microsoft gonna milk this game for the next few years.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People still playing GTA:dead:
Yes they are....

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Halo multiplayer is free and with no new shooters on the horizon halo gonna be the go to shooter at least till next fall.:manny:

Halos, Halo so it’s not really anything new but it is the best one 343 has put out, it actually might end up being the best halo after the original.

It’s a drought in gaming right now and halo games are always solid but let’s face it halo will never return to the halo 2 and 3 era of popularity there just to many other games and it’s a 20 year old IP.

the games will do well of the strength of its name and the fact it’s the first next gen triple aaa game. Microsoft smart in how there marketing the game but come mid next year gamers are gonna be dying for the next thing but all they will have is halo to play. Microsoft gonna milk this game for the next few years.
COD and Fortnite still exist

They're like the GTA of shooters

JNew

Superstar
Daps
COD and Fortnite still exist

They're like the GTA of shooters

Anyone with half a brain isnt playing those games, like anyone with half a brain isnt lining up to see the new marval movie and claiming it a cinematic masterpiece. Marval movies might sell like hot cakes but you wont see em winning any awards. Fortnight is for kids who have access to the moms credit cards and COD hasn't been taken seriously since the first black ops in 2010.

The same people who are shocked counter strike is number one and team fortress is still on that list are the same people who are buying every call of duty game every year and paying 10$ for a fortnight dance. There mindless consumers. I wouldn't even put them in the same category as an actual gamer.

I went on a trip for college a few years ago for a weekend, this guy loaded up his xbox and I was thinking damn this guy most be serious about his gaming shyt or whatever. We get to the hotel and sit down in the room the first thing this guy does is set up his xbox and start playing fortnight. (this was actually the first time i seen someone play the game).
I almost laughed at the how ridicules it was. It was the only game he had on his xbox. Its like the people who are still playing gta5 in 2021, you just cant take them seriously. Its like they have no idea what an actual good game is.

These are the same gamers you dont want to see on a halo server, really any game that actual gamers take seriously. There the reason why so many games nowadays have the pay to play system cause money talks.