Calling it now, Halo will be the top dog shooter for the next 3 years minimum

Half A $

Pro
Daps
COD? that shyt aint move the needle in half a decade :mjlol: aint even top 3 maybe not even top 5 shooter played today

this forum stay living in the past

halo fanboys are the ones living in the past, people don't care about halo like that anymore.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Halo beating everything but apex cuz people love BR games
if EA/respawn fukk up hard enough it could swing the favor halo way though.

I think apex gon be the last popular BR.u can’t really top that experience and movement and communication

But they are 2 way different shooters.can’t really compare them to much.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
We will see

But you need to prepare, because when Modern Warfare 2 drops, its gonna be a scary sight
one day y’all will see the light in how basic and no iq it take to play that game .

The maps the hackers
The glitch spots where u can be seen and hardly hit if you know to camp certain angles

I can go on and on

They just do a shyt job of everything but the gun customization

cod will fall soon
Only so long fake shooters can pretend

the gameplay loop is so ugly I don’t know how y’all do it

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
One day y’all Call of booty nikkas gone wake up and feel played
cause of all the time u wasted playing that half ass effort shooter they put out every 10 months

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
halo fanboys are the ones living in the past, people don't care about halo like that anymore.
Mindboggling post. Folks definitely do care, and it’s already amongst the most played games pre-launch.

Halo has been in an identity crisis under 343 up until now and the frustrations from fans were heard. Regardless of your views, Infinite is still a a T-rated flagship title at the end of the day and will likely be a hot game for a while.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think shield shooters are going to comeback.

They let you do more and enjoy more than the COD twitch fest.

Twitch and reaction shooters like CS and Valorant have a place but are highly balance or tweaked for that.

These COD shooters on top of being spammed out every year are losing there place.

Apex, and Halo having shields and abilities allow for really engaging combat loops and encounters.

Daps
I think shield shooters are going to comeback.

They let you do more and enjoy more than the COD twitch fest.

Twitch and reaction shooters like CS and Valorant have a place but are highly balance or tweaked for that.

These COD shooters on top of being spammed out every year are losing there place.

Apex, and Halo having shields and abilities allow for really engaging combat loops and encounters.
fukk outta here:hhh:.

The only reason Halo is popping is because the competition dropped the ball.

Nobody likes a shooter where nobody dies in an appropriate time. Your so focused on TTK but not what balance it brought for example all guns being viable. In shield shooters your dead the second your outnumbered and only high fire rate and insta kill weapons will be used. We learned this back in 2004. Everybody only using sniper and rocket launchers cause all the other guns were ass.

Also stop running around in the open. Battlefield is the worst with those shytty maps that enforce that mentality.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
So you're betting on 343?
goodluck-luck.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
one day y’all will see the light in how basic and no iq it take to play that game .

The maps the hackers
The glitch spots where u can be seen and hardly hit if you know to camp certain angles

I can go on and on

They just do a shyt job of everything but the gun customization

cod will fall soon
Only so long fake shooters can pretend

the gameplay loop is so ugly I don’t know how y’all do it

I stopped playing call of duty after modern the original black ops …

I got into battlefield and said I was never going back

modern warfare dropped and I bought to relive the old glory … wasn’t perfect but wasnt too bad..

Warzone was fire

I’m not yearly cod player but I’m telling you …

Modern Warfare 2 got so many hours on the 360 … when they drop it again it’s going to break records

Game will never fall

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ehhh. From what perspective? Player base size? Gross profit?

I've been playing it every night since it dropped. It's gas. But COD and Fornite's bases are religious. They'll never embrace another shooter. This will end up #3, I'm guessing. Hell, Overwatch 2 might top it.
This