Calling it now, Halo will be the top dog shooter for the next 3 years minimum

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
COD? that shyt aint move the needle in half a decade :mjlol: aint even top 3 maybe not even top 5 shooter played today

this forum stay living in the past

Warzone had one of the biggest and most active player bases of all time. I'm not saying THE biggest, but I mean the last 2 years it's been up there.

Even right now after tons of bad press, a huge cheater problem, and a bunch of new shooters out, it has like 300k people on before the evening even starts.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Warzone had one of the biggest and most active player bases of all time. I'm not saying THE biggest, but I mean the last 2 years it's been up there.

Even right now after tons of bad press, a huge cheater problem, and a bunch of new shooters out, it has like 300k people on before the evening even starts.

Yeah, no one is dethroning warzone. The mainline series is gonna end up not being able to compete with it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah, no one is dethroning warzone. The mainline series is gonna end up not being able to compete with it
What the fukk you mean no one is dethroning Warzone? Like you are legit retarded. The guy just said it has 300k players on it right now. Thats not even a fraction of what Counter Strike has :dahell:

like do yall retarded mafukkas on here dont know how to read charts, data and graphs?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here:hhh:.

The only reason Halo is popping is because the competition dropped the ball.

Nobody likes a shooter where nobody dies in an appropriate time. Your so focused on TTK but not what balance it brought for example all guns being viable. In shield shooters your dead the second your outnumbered and only high fire rate and insta kill weapons will be used. We learned this back in 2004. Everybody only using sniper and rocket launchers cause all the other guns were ass.

Also stop running around in the open. Battlefield is the worst with those shytty maps that enforce that mentality.
Only snipers and rockets? Learned in 2004? The year Halo 2 dropped?

more like

Halo CE: magnum
Halo 2: Battle Rifle
Halo 3: Battle Rifle
Halo Reach: DMR
Halo 4: Battle Rifle
Halo 5: Pistol

Either you got a bad memory or you didnt play very much….

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What the fukk you mean no one is dethroning Warzone? Like you are legit retarded. The guy just said it has 300k players on it right now. Thats not even a fraction of what Counter Strike has :dahell:

like do yall retarded mafukkas on here dont know how to read charts, data and graphs?
Who said WZ was bigger than counterstrike?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Oh is counterstrike on consoles? :ohhh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The guy I quoted just now @Gizmo_Duck

@stepbackj34spud said its still #1 game in world in this very thread :dahell: it hasnt been that since Overwatch, PUBG and Fortnite dropped :mjlol:
To be fair there is no real numbers for Warzone, just user inputted aggregate sites.

What we do know is it had like 30 million unique players within it's first 10 days, and over 100 million at one point.

Now plenty of these were secondary accounts etc, but that goes for any free game.

Nothing is Counterstrike level really in shooting games, I do know they get about 20 million unique users a month though.

Without real numbers it's hard to argue, but I imagine 100 million unique users is a territory only the big dogs are in.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
To be fair there is no real numbers for Warzone, just user inputted aggregate sites.

What we do know is it had like 30 million unique players within it's first 10 days, and over 100 million at one point.

Now plenty of these were secondary accounts etc, but that goes for any free game.

Nothing is Counterstrike level really in shooting games, I do know they get about 20 million unique users a month though.

Without real numbers it's hard to argue, but I imagine 100 million unique users is a territory only the big dogs are in.
The thing is, my post wasnt arguing that lol. @stepbackj34spud said call of duty still clear top dog in FPS market, I said nah its not, dont think its top 3, might not even be top 5. (Vanguard just flopped as well at time of this post).

you got Counter Strike, Fortnite clearly more players, then you have games like Halo doing really good right now, and PUBG brings numbers still, and Apex seems to carry consistent numbers as well.

that was my point. That call of duty isnt top dog in the market no more ever since 2015 or so when Overwatch took that crown.
@stepbackj34spud is just stuck in the past and @Gizmo_Duck is legit just retarded

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The thing is, my post wasnt arguing that lol. @stepbackj34spud said call of duty still clear top dog in FPS market, I said nah its not, dont think its top 3, might not even be top 5. (Vanguard just flopped as well at time of this post).

you got Counter Strike, Fortnite clearly more players, then you have games like Halo doing really good right now, and PUBG brings numbers still, and Apex seems to carry consistent numbers as well.

that was my point. That call of duty isnt top dog in the market no more ever since 2015 or so when Overwatch took that crown.
@stepbackj34spud is just stuck in the past and @Gizmo_Duck is legit just retarded

lol my point is that cods player based is split between two games. Warzone is still very much top 3 on most platforms.. people arent playing as much because the smart guys are leveling up their guns in vanguard.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
lol my point is that cods player based is split between two games. Warzone is still very much top 3 on most platforms.. people arent playing as much because the smart guys are leveling up their guns in vanguard.
Im still not a believer that its top 3

If you counting split user bases then you have to count PUBG mobile/console with PC and also Apex and of course Valorant is way more popular

and when Overwatch 2 comes out, pushes COD to #7 :ld: