CALL OUT TIME !!! There's been a resurgence in "what about black on black crime?" on thecoli...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
St louis
find me a case where a black man
killed another black man because
he was racist against black people.
black people kill each other for the same
reasons the italians,jew,irish did back in the
day (poverty)
having the ameriKKKan dream dangled
in front of them and having little to no access to it.
they love to pretend that they werent
hanging off the sides of model t's spraying
shyt up with tommy guns over money and the drug of their day
(alcohol)
R4aPTFS.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
No ones blaming hip hop tho, but to pretend as if certain forms of rap aren't contributing factors is some bullshyt. It's like folks are outright pretending shyt like even brehs who didn't even grow up impoverished/in the hood aren't ending up dead or in prison off of trying to emulate rappers. Cats are being obtuse as fukk on here on purpose both ways with deflections on both intra racial violence and police brutality.
These threads are just dapfest, they never offer any suggestions, or discourse, just smiles, and calling people c00ns.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You can find an article to fit just about any argument; this goes for everybody...like this one that came out in May of this year:

Homicide rates are soaring in cities across America despite lockdowns

I'll never get use to black people overlooking literally hundreds of dead black people including babies and women, just to push a political agenda....

whatever makes y'all sleep at night i guess :manny:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
you're making two separate arguments here breh. You know there can be more than one problem, right?

Are you suggesting that media consumption has no effect on young people's behavior?

Daps
I mean you can play dumb but there’s no denying that that’s what is mainstream hip hop in 2020

:mjpls: Okay, so now the problem is just "mainstream" Rap?

The Rap that's made popular by the Top 40 apparatus.

You are not allowed to discuss Black violence that is internal because people don't want to address it.

Let me save y'all the trouble

"you're a c00n, you're a canadian"

now that we got that out the way. yes it's a problem that while Black activists were generating support and moving for change with defund the police movements other Black people were doing what the coli calls "restoring the feeling"

ultimately negating the progress being made. If all the police have to do is step back and watch the shootings rack up to prove the point that they shouldn't be defunded then who's fault is that? people are not allowed to discuss this because of hurt feeling and pride. but not talking about it is not making it go away. It continues to be a hurdle and a barrier. the impasse

One, that's ya'll problem and why I made a thread.

Ya'll get defensive and deflect ad homine BS.

Never called you a c00n or reference your nationality.

Two, ya'll love to ground your entire arguments in your personal opinions.

There's a reason the news media reports violence that happen around holidays and in "black" cities.

You've decided that "progress" (that you have not defined) and being negated because murders have happened over the past two months in major cities across America.

That is dense, my guy. Again, you fall back on "hurt feelings" damn near guaranteeing you don't actually read the things that may show your position to be wrong.

All you pay attention to is name calling.

You actually got black people who stay around a lot of black people..

Why wouldn't they be concerned about black on black crime?

Now if you got black people living among CACs, then that is cause for :mjpls:..

But don't be mad at black people who wants comfort around the people they're around the most..

Deflection. Now, I live around white people.

Get these rudimentary bullshyt outta here.

If you cared, you'd crack open a study, a book. And none of them would blame Rap music or

These threads are just dapfest, they never offer any suggestions, or discourse, just smiles, and calling people c00ns.

We try, but, we get nothing but deflections.

This came out in 1988.

iu

Violent crime in the US peake three years later and has been going down

reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990.jpg

But ya'll wanna balme YN melly and NBA Young Boy's music

Read this;

A book from my library

8T9HvMj.jpg

Ya'll just don't want to be challenged and engaged

You can find an article to fit just about any argument; this goes for everybody...like this one that came out in May of this year:

I'll never get use to black people overlooking literally hundreds of dead black people including babies and women, just to push a political agenda....

whatever makes y'all sleep at night i guess :manny:

You didn't read that article. You did a search and linked the first one.

The article doesn't specify black people.

And the place with the biggest jump is 28%. You nikkas are dense and you're goals are transparent.

Nashville reported the biggest bump, with a 233% increase in murders over the same four-week period in 2019.

Nashville, Tennessee Population & Demographics
  • The population density in Nashville is 710% higher than Tennessee
  • The median age in Nashville is 12% lower than Tennessee
  • In Nashville 62.35% of the population is White
  • In Nashville 28.04% of the population is Black
  • In Nashville 3.52% of the population is Asian
Again, a deflection.

My issue isn't the subject, but, your position is; it's our culture, we're our worst enemies

Daps
white men don't have to worry about being judged by their worst attributes. if they did we would be looking at most of them as serial killers, domestic terrorists and their kids as school shooters

pretending that society carries the same level of scrutiny for everyone is a dumb game. the optics matter and support to change systematic oppression demands that everyone be on deck. the police were feeling heavy pressure and believe me the uptick of summer violence took that off their shoulders.

juelz as you may that is what it is.

The "White People Are Watching" argument never had ground.

Respectability politics died in 19th century. Again, if you grounded your arguments and solutions in contemporary studies and history, you'd know that.

WEB Du Bios and Booker T Washington were arguing about this in their day.

You think you can Stephen A Smith me--that's his argument for why he talks the way he does.

Black people do not commit more crime...it's reported more.

My senior thesis was on how the media tricked American schools into thinking they needed to be locked down like Fort Knox after Columbine.

There's precedent to show you that makes no sense.

Again, more deflection and ad hominems

juelzing...:mjlol: I'm gonna give you clear and concise reasons why you're wrong...

Daps
Yeah, you're one of those purposely obtuse cats I was talking about, but get your daps :russell:
Stop trolling.

"No ones blaming hip hop tho"

"but to pretend as if certain forms of rap aren't contributing factors is some bullshyt."

This thread was made because of a thread blaming Hip-Hop on a rapper's murder.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/qc-artist-lil-marlo-lil-baby’s-best-friend-shot-and-killed-in-atl.792279/page-7#post-38320217

The coli did an investigation before the cops.

Just because you throw around "obtuse" doesn't make you intelligent.

Define "contributing factor."

How much Rap do you have to listen to become a murderer?

Is it just black people? Asians? Latinos?

Put in some work.

Daps
Black on black crime is absolutely a problem.

I'm open to any realistic solutions.

If you say "more police" I will assume you're trolling.

Serious question.

Why is it a problem?

What would you like to see the numbers?
you're making two separate arguments here breh. You know there can be more than one problem, right?

Are you suggesting that media consumption has no effect on young people's behavior?

Define "effect."

How much Rap do you need to listen to before you become a murderer?

Daps
lol for real, these cats act like the mainstream theres a bunch of variety of rap, shyt all sounds the same and ignorant as shyt.

Again, NOW the distinction is made that it's MAINSTREAM Rap.

But, now the problem is; you have to address how this is only effecting black children when 70% of the Rap consumption market are white males?

Can you break down how a kid goes from law-abiding to murder because of Rap music?

Status
Not open for further replies.