CALL OUT TIME !!! There's been a resurgence in "what about black on black crime?" on thecoli...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Expound, brothers?

:mjpls:

Hip-Hop has now been under more scrutiny than the cops on this board.

Every rapper's controversy is used as a black community issue.

Now, black people have "cultural issues."

Despite;
  • 70% of Rap consumers are white males.
  • Violent Crime has gone down persuasively since the early 90's
:mjpls: Ostensibly the murder rate has to be 0% amongst black people.

I've seen posts making fun of brothers looking at systemic issues as a cause of callous murder...wish I bookmarked more, but, we start doing it, now, in this thread :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

US_crimes.png

So far this year, crime and murder are trending down in America’s biggest cities

RIP. I bet it was over something dumb.

We’ve got to stop killing each other.

The cultural shift from violence to something else

It blows my mind that at this current juncture of American history nikkas is STILL finding time to kill one another.

Breh, COVID and the protests shoulda but a freeze on greenlighting nikkas for at least the summer. Fight the bigger enemy.

Defund Ignant Hip Hop.

Removing this poison from our community wouldn't solve every problem, but it would be a good start.

This shyt really doesn't make sense when you sit down and think about it. From adolescent years, our kids are ingesting messages about killing their brothers and running through their sistas. Why the fukk are we as a community so accepting of this??? :mindblown:

Both. They make genocidal "music" and are surrounded by genocidal type of people

I notice we NEVER have any talks about the murders regualry commited by non-blacks amongst themselves.

Now, we making pro-cop arguments.

Ya'll not slick...

"We just have problems with Violent Rap!"

Funny, Blu and Exile have an album dropping and crickets and dust in the album thread.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/blu-x-exile-miles-new-album-july-17th.781112/

Okay, COLI, I see where we're at, now...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Expound, brothers?

Despite;

I've seen posts making fun of brothers looking at systemic issues as a cause of callous murder...wish I bookmarked more, but, we start doing it, now, in this thread :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

US_crimes.png

So far this year, crime and murder are trending down in America’s biggest cities

I notice we NEVER have any talks about the murders regualry commited by non-blacks amongst themselves.

Now, we making pro-cop arguments.

Ya'll not slick...

"We just have problems with Violent Rap!"

Funny, Blu and Exile have an album dropping and crickets and dust in the album thread.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/blu-x-exile-miles-new-album-july-17th.781112/

Okay, COLI, I see where we're at, now...

That was literally not my point. Had nothing to do with rap. Learn to read. My only point was that at this moment where there's clearly a massive shift in collective consciousness, black people killing other black people is stupid.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Expound, brothers?

Despite;

We got to do better.

We's our own worst enemy.

Daps
This "breh" was wilin in defense of black folks getting killed by cops

White people get killled more by police....them the facts.

Statistics even show that white people get disproportionately killed by cops.
:mjlol:
People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2020 | Statista

Now compare that will the amount of violent crime that get committed in America...Black people overwhelmingly commit more violent crime but are killed less.

Daps
We got to do better.

We's our own worst enemy.

And it's well established posters too.

Every thread about a black person or a few black people fukking up, half the replies on some :mjpls:

The Hip-Hop shyt kills me because real heads know most Rap ain't "my choppa hates nikkas, call it KKK."

I saw so much over the last week. I'm gonna look for more.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
That Marlo thread is very

I noticed it too OP.

I'm not one to think that we should never discuss black on black crime, I think we absolutely should. But blaming hiphop for our issues is fukking ridiculous.
No ones blaming hip hop tho, but to pretend as if certain forms of rap aren't contributing factors is some bullshyt. It's like folks are outright pretending shyt like even brehs who didn't even grow up impoverished/in the hood aren't ending up dead or in prison off of trying to emulate rappers. Cats are being obtuse as fukk on here on purpose both ways with deflections on both intra racial violence and police brutality.

Daps
This "breh" was wilin in defense of black folks getting killed by cops

:mjlol:

There's six times as many white people in this nation, than black people.

Of course, raw numbers it's more. But, funny enough the numbers are hella close.

Not to mention the violent white men we see getting taken in peacefully. Typically a white man ain't killed for moving his arms too quick.

Daps
No ones blaming hip hop tho, but to pretend as if certain forms of rap aren't contributing factors is some bullshyt. It's like folks are outright pretending shyt like even brehs who didn't even grow up impoverished/in the hood aren't ending up dead or in prison off of trying to emulate rappers. Cats are being obtuse as fukk on here on purpose both ways with deflections on both intra racial violence and police brutality.

Got any research on that? Or should just "use common sense"?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You are not allowed to discuss Black violence that is internal because people don't want to address it.

Let me save y'all the trouble

"you're a c00n, you're a canadian"

now that we got that out the way. yes it's a problem that while Black activists were generating support and moving for change with defund the police movements other Black people were doing what the coli calls "restoring the feeling"

ultimately negating the progress being made. If all the police have to do is step back and watch the shootings rack up to prove the point that they shouldn't be defunded then who's fault is that? people are not allowed to discuss this because of hurt feeling and pride. but not talking about it is not making it go away. It continues to be a hurdle and a barrier. the impasse

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's six times as many white people in this nation, than black people.

Of course, raw numbers it's more. But, funny enough the numbers are hella close.

Not to mention the violent white men we see getting taken in peacefully. Typically a white man ain't killed for moving his arms too quick.

white men don't have to worry about being judged by their worst attributes. if they did we would be looking at most of them as serial killers, domestic terrorists and their kids as school shooters

pretending that society carries the same level of scrutiny for everyone is a dumb game. the optics matter and support to change systematic oppression demands that everyone be on deck. the police were feeling heavy pressure and believe me the uptick of summer violence took that off their shoulders.

juelz as you may that is what it is.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You actually got black people who stay around a lot of black people..

Why wouldn't they be concerned about black on black crime?

Now if you got black people living among CACs, then that is cause for :mjpls:..

But don't be mad at black people who wants comfort around the people they're around the most..

Status
Not open for further replies.