Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Who all on Xbox right now ?

Will be on tonight! Been looking for more XB1 players but as long as you not keyboard and mouse we straight

I just realized that I guess since it's going over all platforms they use the Activision ID instead of GT...smh I'm dumb as hell don't clown me ya'll...

My Activision ID is: DaPresident

add me or let's rock if ya'll on...I'm usually a Hardcore player, mostly Dom and HQ but I play and try to play damn near everything

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Anybody played or seen the Season 1 thing yet? I'm at work but can't wait to get off and fire up the COD...

I love Vacant and I know Shipment bout to be out of control lol... It's even smaller than Shoot House I believe...

I love these smaller maps as well...Hackney and Shoot House, now add vacant and shipment...

Glad they changed where the B flag was in Piccadilly...it damn near wasn't playable until they put B flag inb/w them buses instead of that wide open fountain...

Last thing: Is that Euphraties Bridge (sp, I know) a core only map? I NEVER play on it in Hardcore

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Not a big fan of many of the maps, but i do like shoothouse. Hate night vision bullshyt...basically only play special ops.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
shoothouse has become a classic map to me

just pure fukkery and nonstop action

i hope that add it back to 24/7

Daps
What’s up with this repeated night vision shyt? And why did they remove Shoot House, arguably the best map in the game? Game has plummeted in quality since the latest update, to the point I’m on the brink of tossing this shyt in the bin. The only mode worth playing is free-for-all until this shyt is corrected. :what:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
every time i log in this bytch its updating shaders for something, is it the same for u cats?