Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What are they putting in these huge updates
Bought it on disc and only 7 gigs is from the disc. I have to download 80 more GBs :gucci:

15 and 12 GBs for the campaign and special ops packs :gucci:
Disc are just for show now, these systems don't play the disc, they only upload it to the hard drives. The modes you wanna play are online, which are updated constantly and content is added periodically. So those portions of the game aren't even on the disc if it's only 7gb.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Disc are just for show now, these systems don't play the disc, they only upload it to the hard drives. The modes you wanna play are online, which are updated constantly and content is added periodically. So those portions of the game aren't even on the disc if it's only 7gb.
I know they play the game from the hard drive and not the disc but a100 gb download is ridiculous. Taking a day to play the game and shyt. There's gotta be a way to make these downloads smaller

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Just bought the game yesterday to get in on this double XP... I'm surprised so many white boys crying online bout it

Thoughts? I give it a solid 8/10

Daps
Way too many cacs on here saying “nikka” and acting hard. This is the first CoD I’ve played since MW4. Has it always been this bad? :what:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Got this yesterday... campaign mode is fun, online been decent, but I haven't played a COD game in like 10 years so I'm not used to the BS people do online yet.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
cacs be wild comfy throwing that shyt around knowing damn well in person that dont want that smoke :hubie:
It’s always humorous to me how much they want to say that word. It just reveals how much it’s on their mind on a day-to-day when they’re so effortlessly throwing it around on an online multiplayer game.

Daps
Unless its people you know there's no point in paying attention. Just put it all on mute.
That’s what I’ve done. Free for all seems to attract the absolute worst crowd, with players peppering their words with “fakkit” and “n*****” whenever they suspect someone of camping. Sometimes, it’s hilarious to witness the breakdowns, until you realize it’s their nature. These people are demented. :mjlol:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
That’s what I’ve done. Free for all seems to attract the absolute worst crowd, with players peppering their words with “fakkit” and “n*****” whenever they suspect someone of camping. Sometimes, it’s hilarious to witness the breakdowns, until you realize it’s their nature. These people are demented. :mjlol:
Anyone who takes this shyt seriously isn't worth my time.