Call Of Duty:Black Ops:Cold War | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC| Nov 13th

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Thread is full of :flabbynsick: casuals who like camping in corners with claymores for a 1 K/D:mjlol: that has to be why mw 2019 is getting so much praise on here:scust:

Imagine complaining that one player is getting more kills than others:mjlol: that just means they're having a good game. Do better scrubs.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I thought this takes place during the Cold War? This shyt looks more modern than modern warfare

Daps
Thread is full of :flabbynsick: casuals who like camping in corners with claymores for a 1 K/D:mjlol: that has to be why mw 2019 is getting so much praise on here:scust:

Imagine complaining that one player is getting more kills than others:mjlol: that just means they're having a good game. Do better scrubs.
honestly you have to know when to move and when to stop for COD
so I understand strategic camping because you have to slow down sometimes and figure out where everyone is going to be running to
too many cheap players/hackers/cheaters to mindlessly run around looking for people or trying to rush their spawn because then boom spawn flip and you get killed from behind
can't tell you how many times I've been killed by someone camping the in the corner or some really clever spot
you also run the risk of getting shot at by a gang of players running together

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Seems like you'll be able to keep your weapons & progression from MW to CW Warzone

Will Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War include a battle royale mode?
Available now, the free-to-play blockbuster battle royale experience, Warzone will share content with Black Ops Cold War. Black Ops Cold War includes shared progression features with Warzone, adding inventory items that can be used in both titles. Plus, Warzone players will still have access to Modern Warfare content they earned previously, like Operators and weapon blueprints. More information on Black Ops Cold War and Warzone will be announced at a later date.

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly you have to know when to move and when to stop for COD
so I understand strategic camping because you have to slow down sometimes and figure out where everyone is going to be running to
too many cheap players/hackers/cheaters to mindlessly run around looking for people or trying to rush their spawn because then boom spawn flip and you get killed from behind
can't tell you how many times I've been killed by someone camping the in the corner or some really clever spot
you also run the risk of getting shot at by a gang of players running together

I feel like I did the most damage running around on the first Black Ops :wow: once I knew the maps and my gun skills were up to par that shyt was like a playground. Get the 8 kills for that Blackbird and it was a wrap once the chopper gunner was raining outside and the dogs were chasing em out the buildings :banderas: only thing I remember worrying about was second fukkin chance

After that I couldn't ever just run around anymore tho :francis:

Daps
I feel like I did the most damage running around on the first Black Ops :wow: once I knew the maps and my gun skills were up to par that shyt was like a playground. Get the 8 kills for that Blackbird and it was a wrap once the chopper gunner was raining outside and the dogs were chasing em out the buildings :banderas: only thing I remember worrying about was second fukkin chance

After that I couldn't ever just run around anymore tho :francis:
they fukked the whole game up
I've honestly gotten more kills camping and running when needed than running around trying to kill everyone
Half my kills comes from killing someone and them trying to rush back to my team's spawn trying to kill me or someone seeing red and trying to get a cheap kill
it is what it is
BO3 :mjlol:
It's crack to me but you got people camping, jumping side ways backwards or whatever way, trick shots, try hards w/ 3-5+ kds:snoop:
one guy I join in a party with sometimes had a KD of 8.67 and I saw someone w/ a KD of 10.67 in deathmatch
COD multiplayer is fukkery

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they fukked the whole game up
I've honestly gotten more kills camping and running when needed than running around trying to kill everyone
Half my kills comes from killing someone and them trying to rush back to my team's spawn trying to kill me or someone seeing red and trying to get a cheap kill
it is what it is
BO3 :mjlol:
It's crack to me but you got people camping, jumping side ways backwards, trick shots, try hards w/ 3-5+ kds:snoop:
one guy I join in a party with sometimes had a KD of 8.67 and I saw someone w/ a KD of 10.67 in deathmatch
COD multiplayer is fukkery

It's that special brand you can't find anywhere else either :mjlol: