Call Of Duty:Black Ops:Cold War | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC| Nov 13th

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This game is going to be a fukking disaster considering Treyarch was brought in 75% into development to clean up Sledgehammers' mess.

Might have to skip out on the Single/Multi and stick to Warzone. Only question is - we know the Warzone maps going to change for Cold War.....are they going to change Warzone's game play mechanics to match Blackout and Treyarchs style in general.
If they do...I'm out.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This game is going to be a fukking disaster considering Treyarch was brought in 75% into development to clean up Sledgehammers' mess.

Might have to skip out on the Single/Multi and stick to Warzone. Only question is - we know the Warzone maps going to change for Cold War.....are they going to change Warzone's game play mechanics to match Blackout and Treyarchs style in general.

I dont think they said anything official about it but this COD insider is almost never wrong and he saying Warzone is staying on MW engine. All the black ops additions will be mostly cosmetics/guns/map changes.

hva50rjjijm51.png

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So yea like everyone else i wasn't impressed at all about the Alpha. But at the same time i been said that this game was in a very tough spot.

1.They took over from sledgehammer and their normal 3 year dev time was cut down to 2 years
2.They have to make the game cross gen compatible which is a insane task.
3.They are releasing AFTER the best COD ever both Review wise and Sales.

This video gives a great outlook on the game in whole. I'm still getting it but it's mostly just for the Cold War integration into Warzone.

CoD 2021 is gonna be the real next gen upgrade we waiting for.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So yea like everyone else i wasn't impressed at all about the Alpha. But at the same time i been said that this game was in a very tough spot.

1.They took over from sledgehammer and their normal 3 year dev time was cut down to 2 years
2.They have to make the game cross gen compatible which is a insane task.
3.They are releasing AFTER the best COD ever both Review wise and Sales.

This video gives a great outlook on the game in whole. I'm still getting it but it's mostly just for the Cold War integration into Warzone.

CoD 2021 is gonna be the real next gen upgrade we waiting for.

That must be why they threw one of the GOATs name on this :francis: BO1 sequel should be the real next gen

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m more interested in the campaign so I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that at least that’s good :francis:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I’m more interested in the campaign so I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that at least that’s good :francis:

Campaign is probably gonna be solid. Raven was always the ones behind campaign even when sledgehammer was doing the mp. I don't think nothing changed with the campaign dev team.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did I think the PS5 version was coming out on Friday?:snoop: I’m sitting here wondering why they haven’t showed any gameplay yet.:russ: