Call Of Duty:Black Ops:Cold War | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC| Nov 13th

Chef

All Star
Daps
I feel like I did the most damage running around on the first Black Ops :wow: once I knew the maps and my gun skills were up to par that shyt was like a playground. Get the 8 kills for that Blackbird and it was a wrap once the chopper gunner was raining outside and the dogs were chasing em out the buildings :banderas: only thing I remember worrying about was second fukkin chance

After that I couldn't ever just run around anymore tho :francis:

Black Ops 1 allowed more room to play and the maps let you run your game.

Running SAM turrets to shoot shyt down, putting up counter UAVs and end it with the blackbird for the team. My boys would come through with the dogs, napalm and the chopper gunner. :wow:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black Ops 1 allowed more room to play and the maps let you run your game.

Running SAM turrets to shoot shyt down, putting up counter UAVs and end it with the blackbird for the team. My boys would come through with the dogs, napalm and the chopper gunner. :wow:

That shyt brings me back, they had something real special going :wow: I'd be in school and practice off 5 hrs of sleep up all night running games with the homies

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Multiplayer Reveal Livestream
t1599670800z1.png

Comedically bad. After season 6 of modern warfare, I’ll skip this Black Ops and wait for new COD with PS5 when it comes out. If this is the best they have, its game over.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They copied Battlefield 4 whole FLOW! Damn, no shame at all.
Graphics look doodoo. Game looks trash honestly besides the Miami map. Downgrade from Modern Warfare which is an amazing game.

If multiplayer moves and flows better than Modern Warfare play wise I'll say it will be better. When I say moves and flows better, I mean the pace of games. Sometimes, really a lot of times, Modern Warfare can be a chore to play with all the doors, windows, campers, numerous lines of sight, broken camera angles, bad netcode, SBMM, etc.. Free For All games end up timing out with the highest kill at 22 because everyone is hiding. Or SBMM kicks in and your palms are sweaty. Shoot first, die first. Make it around a corner thinking that was close, only to die because of a broken camera angle, or a camper hiding there for three minutes waiting on some unfortunate fool.

Visually, there is no game that looks better than Modern Warfare, and I love the mechanics and guns, but there was a lot of room for improvement.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The visuals aren't blowing me away, the animations look worse and it looks like a mash-up of MW and BLops 4, but honestly, as long as a game doesn't look like dog shyt and the IQ is clean then visuals usually become static noise to me once I get into the gameplay. Rendering aside, the art direction and UI do look top notch here and is at least on par with Modern Warfare imo. Gameplay seems fun and it looks like it plays at a faster pace than MW does which is exactly what I was hoping for, and the tradition mini map system is back which is another plus in my book (I think the lack of a traditional mini-map in MW2019 significantly slows the game down, and maps play worse because of it). The kill streak system seems like a stroke of genius and it might actually make Cold War the first CoD to eliminate players camping for kill streaks, and it'll make it so that kill streaks aren't just a thing that's exclusive to good players. All in all I liked what I saw and I'm looking forward to Cold War's release.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I feel Treyarch takes big risk when trying to trim the fat or add to the series. They’re not well received but from a game design stand point it makes sense.

I’m primarily an OBJ player so I like the killstreaks change, it’s frustrating when there’s no counter play to a chopper gunner and harrier camping on your spawn. I hope this means you have to use your streaks smart to make an impact.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If multiplayer moves and flows better than Modern Warfare play wise I'll say it will be better. When I say moves and flows better, I mean the pace of games. Sometimes, really a lot of times, Modern Warfare can be a chore to play with all the doors, windows, campers, numerous lines of sight, broken camera angles, bad netcode, SBMM, etc.. Free For All games end up timing out with the highest kill at 22 because everyone is hiding. Or SBMM kicks in and your palms are sweaty. Shoot first, die first. Make it around a corner thinking that was close, only to die because of a broken camera angle, or a camper hiding there for three minutes waiting on some unfortunate fool.

Visually, there is no game that looks better than Modern Warfare, and I love the mechanics and guns, but there was a lot of room for improvement.

All the videos from streamers who've played it say it flows and plays better than MW. They said that MW had better graphics/animation but CW has better colors. They said the game feels like BO1 + 2.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All the videos from streamers who've played it say it flows and plays better than MW. They said that MW had better graphics/animation but CW has better colors. They said the game feels like BO1 + 2.

It's looking promising. They're right on Modern Warfare's visuals. There is NOTHING that compares to that as far as FPS games go, nor any game for that matter IMO. The mechanics and animation are the best. It's just the gameplay is so bogged down from the map design. I get that they were going for realism, but they've got to remember it's a video game at the end of the day. Games aren't supposed to be real life, and if you attempt to make a game too real, it can be unplayable at times. I think that's what happened with MW's multiplayer.

I said to myself I was gonna wait until what folks had to say about the multiplayer before purchasing cuz I'm not getting any more high blood pressure from Modern Warfare.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

looks like a regular cod game. Atleast MW tried to expand the franchise this shyt is regular as CoD

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like a regular cod game. Atleast MW tried to expand the franchise this shyt is regular as CoD

It's COD. You don't need to reinvent the wheel. Just make good maps, balanced weapons, and have good gameplay.

It's a simple formula. When they veered away that's when things went bad.