Call Of Duty: Black Ops COLD WAR PS4 Alpha Thread (PS4...No Craigset)

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is terrible.

One of the worst sounding video games I've ever played.

The lack of interactive doors seems like a big step back after they were introduced. Same with the lack of executions.

Interactive doors might be the dumbest and most useless features they've introduced in a recent COD game.

The gameplay and maps on this game shyts on MW.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
The multiplayer for MW has such a small skill gap and caters heavily to casual/trash players. I don't see how anyone can enjoy it, especially if you're good at online shooters.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Nah u TRIPPIN trippin

These guns feel terrible and the maps are too fukking big.

And something is super off about the graphics...shyt looks cartoonish.

Do you remember MW's launch maps? They were mainly big maps with tons of clutter and corners to camp in. It was God awful.

I prefer the color in this game over MW. MW was way too grey, brown and grainy. In this game, players stand out, while in MW your character could easily blend into the environment. MW was a campers paradise. This game you can run and gun and the maps have better flow.

Chef

All Star
Daps
This ain’t it, maybe it ain’t for me. They made good changes to the formula but this don’t feel smooth like MW at all. It ain’t bad but MW felt good to move.

Six developers worked on this though. :mjlol:
Sledgehammer Games y’all. :mjlol:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm undecided on this so far. Very mediocre at this point. Theres definitely more action than MW since the maps don't encourage camping. Still it plays a little redundant. MW can be frustrating with the camping and hiding but that also added some spice to the game. Strategy and thinking are needed.

These initial CW maps play kind of boring to me. I prefer run and gun, but these maps play like a routine. The animation and details are pitiful compared to MW. The TTK is decent though. I like the scorestreaks since it encourages playing the objective. MW's killstreaks discouraged playing the objective.

The sound in this game is pitiful too. MW will have you thinking you're really out in a warzone. This sh!t sounds like it was made from an app on Google play store.