Call Of Duty: Black Ops COLD WAR PS4 Alpha Thread (PS4...No Craigset)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just got done playing and ehhhh, I'm not that impressed with it. On a positive note you can actually run and gun with this one. Couldn't do that as much on MW with how the maps were built. So many hiding places on MW encouraged camping. The two maps so far on CW gets you some action fairly quick. Still, maybe it's just my mood today but I got bored pretty quick. Might give it another crack over the weekend. As of right now though, not certain I'm purchasing this.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
- Maps are good. No hiding spots and it promotes movement.

- TTK is solid. There's actually a skill gap, unlike MW multiplayer.

- Animations are disappointing.

- Scorestreaks are solid too. They pack a pretty good punch.

I like how this game doesn't go out its way to cater to casuals. Like MW.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This feels soooo much better than the last 2 CODs.

Sniper Rifles are going to be a problem at the beginning (like always).

UAV works a little too well, Ghost is going to be clutch.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gameplay is fun but damn i'm lying if i say the game doesn't feel cheap coming off of MW. Like the animations are so bad. The guns feel like they have no weight on them like they did in MW. Just feels like u shooting a nerf gun lol.

With that said i was able to be more aggro in these 2-3 hours then i've been able to in MW over the past year. :dead:

I'ma buy it just cause of everything integrating with warzone and zombies. But as i said before MW still feels like it has alot of life left in it. Espcially with gunfight still being exclusive to that game. I'm cool with playing warzone/gun fight in MW and playing Zombies/MP in CW.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Gameplay is fun but damn i'm lying if i say the game doesn't feel cheap coming off of MW. Like the animations are so bad. The guns feel like they have no weight on them like they did in MW. Just feels like u shooting a nerf gun lol.

With that said i was able to be more aggro in these 2-3 hours then i've been able to in MW over the past year. :dead:

I'ma buy it just cause of everything integrating with warzone and zombies. But as i said before MW still feels like it has alot of life left in it. Espcially with gunfight still being exclusive to that game. I'm cool with playing warzone/gun fight in MW and playing Zombies/MP in CW.

Modern Warfare raised the bar on animations and gunfight is fun as hell.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This shyt is terrible.

One of the worst sounding video games I've ever played.

The lack of interactive doors seems like a big step back after they were introduced. Same with the lack of executions.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I haven't tried it yet but that's disappointing about the gunplay. MW felt absolutely deadly. Shooting guns made the game feel so satisfying. I hate shooters with bad weapon sounds.

I prefer these gun sounds because of gameplay purposes. Makes it easier to listen your surroundings (like footsteps). In MW/Warzone, gunshots drown out everything else. Obviously less immersive though.