Call of Duty Black Ops 3 [Official Thread]

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
been off for a week or two, heard about the new weapons in the black market to try my luck on. first try I got the crowbar. I don't care if I win/lose/positive/negative, the shyt is fun to run around with

Nice kill streak u ain't check corners or nothing I need one of them lobbies

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Nice kill streak u ain't check corners or nothing I need one of them lobbies
first match with it, just wanted to hit someone lol. plus I had Sixth Sense, Tracker + Awareness and a decent headset so didn't really need to. dudes ended up picking it up when I died and others switched to a sword (or whatever it was) then damn near everyone was running with a melee weapon by the end of it. I musta pissed em off

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
first match with it, just wanted to hit someone lol. plus I had Sixth Sense, Tracker + Awareness and a decent headset so didn't really need to. dudes ended up picking it up when I died and others switched to a sword (or whatever it was) then damn near everyone was running with a melee weapon by the end of it. I musta pissed em off
U on the ps 4?

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Active Camo so dope. Got a quick video of me leading this comeback on Combine. I wanted to post the whole game, but I couldn't think of nothing to talk about so here's the best part. Might still do a whole video later though.

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Active Camo so dope. Got a quick video of me leading this comeback on Combine. I wanted to post the whole game, but I couldn't think of nothing to talk about so here's the best part. Might still do a whole video later though.

Active camo and kinetic Armor

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Constantly stuck on these trash ass domination teams, lead my entire team in capture, defends and kills and still get washed because retards play it like tdm or just don't bother to capture b at all