Call of Duty Black Ops 3 [Official Thread]

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Constantly stuck on these trash ass domination teams, lead my entire team in capture, defends and kills and still get washed because retards play it like tdm or just don't bother to capture b at all

You should see Safeguard. I'm going all out with the Black Cell trying to disable the robot and no one else is. I'll have 5 disables and one other person has 1 that they got after I did 99% of the damage. Then there's the idiots trying to melee the robot:what:. Use a damn launcher.

Most times both teams are trying though and it gets tense which makes it the best game mode IMO. People stop caring about their kd and fight. Seconds left and you get an 8 man Gravity Spike feed and walk the robot into the goal ftw:gladbron:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
You should see Safeguard. I'm going all out with the Black Cell trying to disable the robot and no one else is. I'll have 5 disables and one other person has 1 that they got after I did 99% of the damage. Then there's the idiots trying to melee the robot:what:. Use a damn launcher.

Most times both teams are trying though and it gets tense which makes it the best game mode IMO. People stop caring about their kd and fight. Seconds left and you get an 8 man Gravity Spike feed and walk the robot into the goal ftw:gladbron:

:whoa: The ripper tho. I do a lot of damage and get disables with it

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I didn't think I could live without quick draw and fast hands. But I'm actually liking it. I thought I'd lose easily in gun fights but it's not the case and I'm actually more accurate.

Kinda regret unlocking the m8a7 as I hardly use that shyt. Currently on my 5th prestige.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
aL31Xpq.jpg

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I love this game. :wow:

Ever since they bumped up TDM to 100 points, I haven't played any other mode. :wow:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain't using the Ripper though:francis:

They wait until you do all the work and try to get the disable. I took a robot down to like 10percent and this fakkit in the room with me just watched until the end then he started shooting at it:stopitslime: