Call of Duty Black Ops 3 [Official Thread]

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
^^^^^this is exactly why you can't have an honest discussion with COD fanboys. WOAT community

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the top players do not play HC exclusively if at all. If someone plays HC exclusively I pretty much assume they're a scrub who got gunned up and clapped quick in core. Like I said, all the sub 1 KD players I used to run with jumped to HC and won't ever step foot in any core playlists.

If you like HC that's one thing but all the plea copping about lag is BS.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It took some skill in CoD4. Now with the meh maps and random ass spawns, it's basically a game of "who can press RT first!". :dead:

I didn't wanna say shyt about the maps.. but they been meh since blops :skip:

hell the spawns have been shyt since blops....

Reason why I stopped playing HC when blops came out.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It took some skill in CoD4. Now with the meh maps and random ass spawns, it's basically a game of "who can press RT first!". :dead:
Well I guess I can because I've been pressing rt first on every single cod

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Just played hardcore for the first time..and yeah you trash if you just play this. I was knifing 90% of the game was 9 and 20 I pulled out a gun came back and won (the top guy had like 22 kills). Every gun is like a one hit kill. Had some kid talking about the VMP needs to be nerf :what:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just played hardcore for the first time..and yeah you trash if you just play this. I was knifing 90% of the game was 9 and 20 I pulled out a gun came back and won (the top guy had like 22 kills). Every gun is like a one hit kill. Had some kid talking about the VMP needs to be nerf :what:

I played a game too. It's not for me. I don't like getting penalized for moving and being aggressive.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
i think getting shot and running around a corner to flee or turn around and potentially kill the attacker who caught you out of position in the first place is penalizing the attacker.. especially since when you are wounded you heal back in seconds. hardcore gives hit markers too tho but you stay injured till you die and not as often will you do some clown shyt like run up knifing thru thats guy shooting into your chest

but i play and have been playing hardcore game modes since the og black ops.. its the closest you get to skill based outcomes on this game. and i come from playing halo 2 back in the day back and forth gun battles are fun but thats a space shooter and this isnt

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
i think getting shot and running around a corner to flee or turn around and potentially kill the attacker who caught you out of position in the first place is penalizing the attacker..

especially since when you are wounded you heal back in seconds. hardcore gives hit markers too tho but you stay injured till you die and not as often will you do some clown shyt like run up knifing thru thats guy shooting into your chest

but i play and have been playing hardcore game modes since the og black ops.. its the closest you get to skill based outcomes on this game. and i come from playing halo 2 back in the day back and forth gun battles are fun but thats a space shooter and this isnt

:wtf:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hardcore is trash. One bullet from any gun . In an arcadey ass run and gun video game with wall jumps and weird scopes ... and nikkas claiming hc is better and more realistic .... :childplease: I Agree Most scrubs play HC. They need less time to kill and places to hide.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
My k/d when I play core can range from :shaq2: to :whoo:

My k/d when I play hardcore usually is between :blessed: to :win:

Only time I ever play hardcore is when a couple of my casual friends wanna run some games, they can't handle core