Call of Duty Black Ops 3 [Official Thread]

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the only way to get it right? I've caught the fade from the sword, the pipe wrench, and some damn brass knuckles :dead:

I was in a game and someone was bodying everyone outta nowhere with the brass knuckles:russ:. Everytime I was in a gun fight or trying to disable the robot I got laid out. You hear that "ding" and it's:dead:. He started the game 17-2. I respect people who use melees or pistols.

Snipers though:pacspit:. Ground war is infested with them.

The only weapon I've gotten is that slug pistol. You gotta be point plank to get a kill.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I was in a game and someone was bodying everyone outta nowhere with the brass knuckles:russ:. Everytime I was in a gun fight or trying to disable the robot I got laid out. You hear that "ding" and it's:dead:. He started the game 17-2. I respect people who use melees or pistols.

Snipers though:pacspit:. Ground war is infested with them.

The only weapon I've gotten is that slug pistol. You gotta be point plank to get a kill.

What was that about snipers?:mjpls:

You getting that work?:mjpls:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Man, I'm having a hard time trynna unlock the last helmet for prophet. shyt is irritating.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
tryin to level up Brecci and keep getting dumped in these fukkin lobbies playing Redwood

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They just added this gesture
giphy.gif