Call Me Late But I Just Witnessed A Bit Of PC Gaming For The 1st Time(Outside of Playing Solitaire)

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
to play the devils advocate, modding can be complicated and frustrating. some people just wanna play the game, and not spend time editing .ini files and shyt

Most modding is corny and I'm a bit of a purist and want to play the game as intended.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
to play the devils advocate, modding can be complicated and frustrating. some people just wanna play the game, and not spend time editing .ini files and shyt
Definitely, although most modding is pretty streamlined compared to the past, most of the time it’s just a simple installer. I personally miss how every developer used to be open to modding, the old battlefield 1942 mods, half life mods like counterstrike and team fortress, Warcraft 3 dota etc. it can definitely extend the life of a game

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was always team PC until I got tired of reading hardware requirements to play a game..

consoles>>>>>

As a very casual gamer picking up and playing games that work out the box is more enjoyable.. I enjoyed PC games when I was a kid with a lot of time on his hands and not a lot of money because it's bootleg heaven. And as much as console gamers are bros and trolls the PC gamers on multiplayer online are worse.
I dont think ive read hardware requirements since like 2003 :dead:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I see plenty difference. console gamers have a pretty uniform experience across the board. PC gamers are always tweaking settings trying to enjoy the game :skip:
But he’s not talking about tweaks to get graphics how you want. He’s talking like there is a crazy process to get a game in a PC but it’s really the same shyt. Click and wait for the download

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was watching a friend play GTA V(he was playing as the police using the LSPDfr mod to be exact), and all I have to ask is - how on earth does one prefer console gameplay over this?? Serious question:mindblown:
Wait for ps5

PC will be body bagged shortly

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
One answer is companies really don’t give a shyt about pc gaming.

take 2k for example, they don’t care about online cheaters at all, they release patches here and there rather than releasing it like they do for consoles, etc. PC is the last thing these gaming companies think about. I will give credit to the modders though. One day maybe consoles can allow offline mods, doubt it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
One answer is companies really don’t give a shyt about pc gaming.

take 2k for example, they don’t care about online cheaters at all, they release patches here and there rather than releasing it like they do for consoles, etc. PC is the last thing these gaming companies think about. I will give credit to the modders though. One day maybe consoles can allow offline mods, doubt it
2k a small company compared to pc developers breh

They make peanuts in the gaming world

we not stressed over em