Call Me Late But I Just Witnessed A Bit Of PC Gaming For The 1st Time(Outside of Playing Solitaire)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just found out there's a mod for Halo MCC(PC version) to get Ray tracing(software). shyt looks really good. Can't do that on the Xbox.

No RT
1myz9cJ.jpg

RT
TJtl0FN.jpg

No RT

RT

No RT

RT

Takes a hefty hit. FR goes down from 110 to like around 50fps.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just found out there's a mod for Halo MCC(PC version) to get Ray tracing(software). shyt looks really good. Can't do that on the Xbox.

No RT
1myz9cJ.jpg

RT

No RT

RT

No RT

RT

Takes a hefty hit. FR goes down from 110 to like around 50fps.

what's the mod, and does it work with the gamepass version?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's the mod, and does it work with the gamepass version?
It should work but I think you have to use a program first to access the W10 version files.

U gotta join the patreon though to get the reshade files

It's a bit involved though.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It should work but I think you have to use a program first to access the W10 version files.

U gotta join the patreon though to get the reshade files

It's a bit involved though.

I hate this new trend where you have to join a patreon to get a mod :stopitslime:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I hate this new trend where you have to join a patreon to get a mod :stopitslime:
Gotta get that money :ohlawd:

Ive never been a big mod guy honestly

i do wish developers would hire some of the talent that makes mods though. Obviously superior developers than the ones they got. Even if just for creative reasons.

A bug or glitch in a retail version of game? Hopefully fixed in a patch in few weeks or months

Issue with a bug or glitch on a mod? Developer of mod fixes within a day usually

Speaking of NoPixel its basically daily updates, but you telling me Activision/Blizzard take their sweet time fixing even the most small issues

I actually watch Koil edit files live at times, dont know why i find it entertaining :snoop: hes making the nopixel read dead redemption 2 rp server now.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Dude has a 2020 Honda Pilot as his personal vehicle that he just rides to work before he goes on duty :wow:

The in-game camera switched on before he knew it and caught him(his game character) in the shower. Wtf is a console breh :wow:

this rat run with the police

Nikka happy over a black man murder simulator

killed a young breh for nothing at time stamp

blue lives matter ass nikka

:pacspit:

Last edited:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I was watching a friend play GTA V(he was playing as the police using the LSPDfr mod to be exact), and all I have to ask is - how on earth does one prefer console gameplay over this?? Serious question:mindblown:

Yeah I remember my boy had Madden on PC. He made that shyt look like a HS football game, stadium and all, plus mad other upgrades under the hood. I still never got a gaming PC but I definitely know what’s up lol.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not knowing any better. I was always team console until I went to a friends house and played PUBG on PC. Sold my consoles shortly after

frames>>>>>>><
I was always team PC until I got tired of reading hardware requirements to play a game..

consoles>>>>>

As a very casual gamer picking up and playing games that work out the box is more enjoyable.. I enjoyed PC games when I was a kid with a lot of time on his hands and not a lot of money because it's bootleg heaven. And as much as console gamers are bros and trolls the PC gamers on multiplayer online are worse.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude has a 2020 Honda Pilot as his personal vehicle that he just rides to work before he goes on duty :wow:

The in-game camera switched on before he knew it and caught him(his game character) in the shower. Wtf is a console breh :wow:

That's not a modded PC exclusive feature :russ:

you ever even played this damn game? :dead:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I was always team PC until I got tired of reading hardware requirements to play a game..

consoles>>>>>

As a very casual gamer picking up and playing games that work out the box is more enjoyable.. I enjoyed PC games when I was a kid with a lot of time on his hands and not a lot of money because it's bootleg heaven. And as much as console gamers are bros and trolls the PC gamers on multiplayer online are worse.
Tired of reading requirements? Those list are like 3 lines and if your Components aren’t old then you shouldn’t even have to worry about looking at the system requirements.

even when u buy a console game “out of the box” you still have to download the shyt on ur system , so I don’t see the difference

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tired of reading requirements? Those list are like 3 lines and if your Components aren’t old then you shouldn’t even have to worry about looking at the system requirements.

even when u buy a console game “out of the box” you still have to download the shyt on ur system , so I don’t see the difference
I see plenty difference. console gamers have a pretty uniform experience across the board. PC gamers are always tweaking settings trying to enjoy the game :skip: