Calisthenics vs Weights

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
So what is a prime example of aesthetic for you? Gymnasts lack height and that's about it

Gymnasts also lack mass and size (:dame:), so a gymnast walking around in street clothes is gonna look like a DYEL manlet to me. :manny:

Rather look like a off-season classic physique breh, (or from an actual sport) a heavyweight Olympic weightlifting cat, or even one of them cats from the CrossFit games (XF is :pacspit: though).

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Gymnasts also lack mass and size (:dame:), so a gymnast walking around in street clothes is gonna look like a DYEL manlet to me. :manny:

Rather look like a off-season classic physique breh, (or from an actual sport) a heavyweight Olympic weightlifting cat, or even one of them cats from the CrossFit games (XF is :pacspit: though).
Someone 150 of muscle at 5'6" is not lacking mass relative to height. Everyone can't weigh 200+

Son Goku

Daps
Someone 150 of muscle at 5'6" is not lacking mass relative to height. Everyone can't weigh 200+

:unimpressed:

You asked and I answered. If you disagree, that's fine of course but nothing you say is gonna change my mind on it. :manny:

Edit: 5'6" 150 lean is a BMI of 24. That's tiny to me (my BMI is 27+ and I'm still small).

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:unimpressed:

You asked and I answered. If you disagree, that's fine of course but nothing you say is gonna change my mind on it. :manny:

Edit: 5'6" 150 lean is a BMI of 24. That's tiny to me (my BMI is 27+ and I'm still small).
BMI is not reliable. You've said in the general gym thread you're 6'1" 200, you're not small. Like I said every person can't/doesn't need to be 200+.

Son Goku

Daps
BMI is not reliable. You've said in the general gym thread you're 6'1" 200, you're not small. Like I said every person can't/doesn't need to be 200+.

Not everyone can be 6' either but I'd still consider them short. :manny:

And 6'1" 200 feels small as hell. I weighed at the doctor's this week at 218 with hella clothes on and I still feel tiny. fukk what you heard. :mjlol:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
For what?

Dudes on here stay talking that :duck:.

Brb having a 95+ percentile bench only doing calisthenics. :stopitslime:
Lol, because you can’t put up those numbers? I posted my pix years ago and my body and my build can speak for itself. @patscorpio and others can vouch. No need to lie bruh, I’m too old and I don’t care to impress you. You don’t know my life, I didn’t grow up soft like you probably did.

Last edited:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
:mjlol::yeshrug: I ain’t gon lie tho my cousin did this shyt he wasn’t ripped tho but he could bench 420 and only did calisthenics he was about 5’11 and weighed 240
So your cousin can do it but and old head like me who’s been lifting and doing calisthenics MOST of my life can’t? Y’all dudes are clowns. Like I told the other brother, I posted my pic for all to see and my physique backs up my numbers. What you working with? I still box too. The link up is always open.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Lol, because you can’t put up those number? I posted my pix years ago and my body and my build can speak for itself. @patscorpio and others can vouch. No need to lie bruh, I’m too old and I don’t care to impress you. You don’t know my life.

Yo bro @Jesus Is Lord is the truth..me, him, and @HARLEM AL were the OG sidewalk crackers. He is a legit beast and one of the few I would not try physically.

I used to do @Jesus Is Lord boxing routines which were insane back in the Sohh days. I got big and super ripped doing it :salute:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
:salute:
Yo bro @Jesus Is Lord is the truth..me, him, and @HARLEM AL were the OG sidewalk crackers. He is a legit beast and one of the few I would not try physically.

I used to do @Jesus Is Lord boxing routines which were insane back in the Sohh days. I got big and super ripped doing it :salute:

Peace King!:salute:

Lol, dudes act like I put up some astronomical 500lbs.+ bench pressing on the whim nonsense. When you are in your bag and prime, warming up with 225, 405 is not a big deal after a while. I lifted in that same gym that the OP was talking about for YEARS, them dudes were gorillas and I learned so much about weights and calis.

I get that the boy may not believe me, he ain’t been around no real official dudes in his life. So I understand is mindset.

Son Goku

Daps
Lol, because you can’t put up those numbers? I posted my pix years ago and my body and my build can speak for itself. @patscorpio and others can vouch. No need to lie bruh, I’m too old and I don’t care to impress you. You don’t know my life, I didn’t grow up soft like you probably did.

So no actual lifting receipts? Gotcha. :unimpressed:

Son Goku

Daps

Means nothing to me. I'm sure you coulda got big and super ripped on a lot of routines.
:manny:

Son Goku

Daps
:salute:

Peace King!:salute:

Lol, dudes act like I put up some astronomical 500lbs.+ bench pressing on the whim nonsense. When you are in your bag and prime, warming up with 225, 405 is not a big deal after a while. I lifted in that same gym that the OP was talking about for YEARS, them dudes were gorillas and I learned so much about weights and calis.

I get that the boy may not believe me, he ain’t been around no real official dudes in his life. So I understand is mindset.

My pic is my receipts.What’s yours?

All I do is post lifting tips and I always come through with receipts. :russ: