Calisthenics vs Weights

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
All I do is post lifting tips and I always come through with receipts. :russ:
:mjgrin:Lifting tips? Okay, anyone can give tips. Your pic? Where is it?

My things is this, don’t call duck tales if you don’t know who the hell people are. Y’all quick to call duck tales but when responded to y’all quick to :manny: Get outta here bruh and keep posting tips.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Pics? You trolling for dikk bro? Nikka questions your bench so you ask for pics? :dame:

I don't care about your physique and nobody's asked about mine so I hadn't posted it. :manny:

I only care about numbers, so without this 405 bench receipt you and I have nothing to discuss.
:beli:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Pics? You trolling for dikk bro? Nikka questions your bench so you ask for pics? :dame:

I don't care about your physique and nobody's asked about mine so I hadn't posted it. :manny:

I only care about numbers, so without this 405 bench receipt you and I have nothing to discuss.
:beli:
Yeah you’re a little kid. Your first few sentences explains it all. Peace.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yeah you’re a little kid. You’re first sentences explains it all. Peace.

Deflect all you want. I don't know a single nikka with a 405+ bench that doesn't have form checks, PR clips on deck.
:stopitslime:

You apparently can throw that up anytime from doing calis but have no receipts.:mjlol:

Call someone a kid because they didn't believe your e-statting, brehs. :francis:

Peace be with you too. :russ:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So your cousin can do it but and old head like me who’s been lifting and doing calisthenics MOST of my life can’t? Y’all dudes are clowns. Like I told the other brother, I posted my pic for all to see and my physique backs up my numbers. What you working with? I still box too. The link up is always open.
Again show me proof my guy!!

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo bro @Jesus Is Lord is the truth..me, him, and @HARLEM AL were the OG sidewalk crackers. He is a legit beast and one of the few I would not try physically.

I used to do @Jesus Is Lord boxing routines which were insane back in the Sohh days. I got big and super ripped doing it :salute:
Where y’all muthafukkin receipts???!!!

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

My things is this, don’t call duck tales if you don’t know who the hell people are. Y’all quick to call duck tales but when responded to y’all quick to :manny: Get outta here bruh and keep posting tips.
Where yo receipts!! Post some video or shut up!!!

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you prefer?

Which do you see better results from?
I got bigger with weights (192) but I’m more cut when I only do cal (currently that’s all I do and weigh about 168). I’m curious to see how much I could bench and squat right now.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I got bigger with weights (192) but I’m more cut when I only do cal (currently that’s all I do and weigh about 168). I’m curious to see how much I could bench and squat right now.
Well go to a gym and let us know! Are you doing weighted calisthenics?