Calisthenics preachers are the worst, Lifting weights will always make you bigger

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
No it’s not you sound crazy.

I guarantee you take two guys and make one lift weights for a year and have one doing calisthenics and they both stop for 6 months I bet the calisthenics guy will still look better and be stronger
You're making shyt up breh and I fux with you. There's no study that proves this, you just made this up in your head lol.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Lmao yea but that weightlifting strength ain’t shyt once you stop lifting you turn into a fat blob and become weak as fukk again

Calisthenics is real functional strength and if you stop working out you’ll still have a physique and strength due to it being more of the real deal

Have fun with those weights :russ:
Depends on how you're lifting. Are you breathing, doing full extensions, contracting, good posture, form? If not you gonna look funny looking.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Actually you have to do a combination of both. Weights make you bigger , calisthenics give you definition.
Naw. You get definition based on your diet period. Lose body fat and lift, you'll be cut up and shredded. Just like you can do only calisthenics and cut body fat, you'll be cut up.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Id say the best part of calesthinics is all of your ancillary muscles can grow in junction with your primary and secondary muscles (IE Pecs and Triceps in dips)

weight training can result in imbalances simply due to only working your body in limited range of motion

a mixture of both always been better, and if you can add weight resistance to conventional exercises without risking injury even better (think weight sleds and ropes; my aforementioned weighted dips/pullups)

resistance bands are also good at strengthing yourself through the entire range of motion as well