California Streaming-Apple Keynote Sept 14 1pm EST

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn breh you're brave. tell me how it goes
I have a 12.9 and it's amazing
The thing is though, I bought my 12.9 when I didn’t have a television nor a laptop as I moved out. so it was my laptop for school and work and media consumption for Netflix, etc. In the last six months I’ve got a 65inch Oled and a MacBook Pro so the 12.9 is now basically useless. The Mini for me is the perfect size as I can browse the Internet casually whilst lying in bed, read on the kindle app, take notes whilst studying. The 12.9 could do all these but it was way too big for that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sold my 12.9inch iPad Pro and I’m getting the mini instead
The thing is though, I bought my 12.9 when I didn’t have a television nor a laptop as I moved out. so it was my laptop for school and work and media consumption for Netflix, etc. In the last six months I’ve got a 65inch Oled and a MacBook Pro so the 12.9 is now basically useless. The Mini for me is the perfect size as I can browse the Internet casually whilst lying in bed, read on the kindle app, take notes whilst studying. The 12.9 could do all these but it was way too big for that.
That's still a major downgrade. I have a 2018 12.9 iPad Pro I'll keep at least 5-6 years. Cost me well over a grand so I'll be getting my money's worth. Had a mini then went to a full sized iPad before that and I never want to go back to a mini.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's still a major downgrade. I have a 2018 12.9 iPad Pro I'll keep at least 5-6 years. Cost me well over a grand so I'll be getting my money's worth. Had a mini then went to a full sized iPad before that and I never want to go back to a mini.
How’s it a downgrade when it suits my needs perfectly? :stopitslime:

I don’t need a big ass iPad Pro 12.9 when a small version fits perfectly with what I intend to use it for. Not everyone is the same.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ya don’t need a screen protector lol. Never put one on my 12pro and never got a scratch. Dropped it plenty of times.

i got a case from Torras on Amazon
I usually run around with coins and keys in my pocket plus my phone. had a screen protector on my 6, the minute I removed it I got scratches on my screen.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

It’s good as a power user and worker phone. It’s meh as a general consumers phone. I wouldn’t wanna deal with that thing on a regular basis unless multitasking was part of my mobile workflow, which it rarely is.
That form factor is well suited to multiple apps but the screen is still too fragile imo

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

How’s it a downgrade when it suits my needs perfectly? :stopitslime:

I don’t need a big ass iPad Pro 12.9 when a small version fits perfectly with what I intend to use it for. Not everyone is the same.

Im gonna keep it buck

It’s not part of our plan for you breh

giphy.gif