R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What made you go with that phone? Just curious
It seems like a monster..the cameras are gonna be excellent with the huge update..the new Tensor chip has google in total control of updates..so that 3 year limit? Out the window..they can update as long as they want since they aren't under the thumb of Qualcomm..the video camera seems to be updated on a huge level too. It's stock android as well..thats butter smooth like no one else to go along with the 120 hz. And I've never had a Pixel...I considered the Pixel 5 though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It seems like a monster..the cameras are gonna be excellent with the huge update..the new Tensor chip has google in total control of updates..so that 3 year limit? Out the window..they can update as long as they want since they aren't under the thumb of Qualcomm..the video camera seems to be updated on a huge level too. It's stock android as well..thats butter smooth like no one else to go along with the 120 hz. And I've never had a Pixel...I considered the Pixel 5 though.

This was my first time preordering a phone and I don’t think I will do so again. I like instant gratification with shyt like this.

Next time I’m probably just gonna wait till it comes into stores. Hell I’m almost tempted to cancel this order and get one in stores…… less space of course but it’s whatever

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This was my first time preordering a phone and I don’t think I will do so again. I like instant gratification with shyt like this.

Next time I’m probably just gonna wait till it comes into stores. Hell I’m almost tempted to cancel this order and get one in stores…… less space of course but it’s whatever
Pre-ordering usually gets the phone to you 3 days before it hits the store..at least with T mob.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I'm the same way. and for me, when buying something like a phone, it's significantly cheaper to buy online vs buying local and picking it up. that's cuz online taxes me at like 6% and in store locally is over 10%, and on an $1100 phone, that's $44 extra dollars just in taxes on.

my other option is to order and pick it up near my job. but that's like 30 minutes away. still a better option tho.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Got mine in store today. Very painless process. Switched out for the 512 as I didn’t want to have any regrets regarding storage. very solid phone, quite heavy compared to my note 20 so my fingers will need time to adjust.
The screen color is quite a bit warmer. Pro motion is buttery as expected

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Got mine in store today. Very painless process. Switched out for the 512 as I didn’t want to have any regrets regarding storage. very solid phone, quite heavy compared to my note 20 so my fingers will need time to adjust.
No TB edition for u??

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

did u have to pre order, or did they have it already?