California Streaming-Apple Keynote Sept 14 1pm EST

drifter

Superstar
Daps
dude, this ain't PS5. apple never has those supply chain issues. their money is too long.

What? They were outstripped every year when the demand was higher for new phones, the demand hasn't been there for the last 5 years like before

Has nothing to do with money

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I ended up copping the blue 1TB Pro Max

I also officially switched from Sprint to TMobile and I’m actually shocked with how great of a deal I got plus business wise how they run things

I'm not eligible for promos cuz my carrier is visible and only cost $25 a month. that said, when ur only spending $300 annually for cell phone service, I could upgrade every year and still come out ahead if I want. for me to go from 12 pro to 13 pro max is gonna cost me around $300 out of pocket after trading in this phone and using all my apple cash I have banked up from the credit card.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not eligible for promos cuz my carrier is visible and only cost $25 a month. that said, when ur only spending $300 annually for cell phone service, I could upgrade every year and still come out ahead if I want. for me to go from 12 pro to 13 pro max is gonna cost me around $300 out of pocket after trading in this phone and using all my apple cash I have banked up from the credit card.

Speaking of which

In your purest honest opinion, how is the Apple credit card?

I know at a old job this guy was trynna sell me on it and it seems like when I initially attempted to purchase this phone via Apple website, they pushed you to use or get a card.

I got 2 Chase cards and a BOA card. Was planning on adding a 3rd Chase to complete the Chase Trifecta.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Speaking of which

In your purest honest opinion, how is the Apple credit card?

I know at a old job this guy was trynna sell me on it and it seems like when I initially attempted to purchase this phone via Apple website, they pushed you to use or get a card.

I got 2 Chase cards and a BOA card. Was planning on adding a 3rd Chase to complete the Chase Trifecta.

to me, its an average credit card. the thing that sets it apart is that it's made of titanium, so if u ever use it in public, drop it on the counter and people will be looking :mjpls:

that said, u NEVER wanna use the physical card, cuz it pays only 1%. the best thing about it is its integration into iOS. so its so easy to pay it off and they remind u and what not.

I will use it most plays if they have apple pay cuz u get 2% back or at the vendors who pay 3% (walgreens/uber/nike)

but I have a BOA cash credit card also, and I get 5.25% for online shopping on that one. 3.25% for costco and groceries, and 1.75% for everything else.

so if I use my BOA card to buy the iphone 13 pro max, I'm looking at $63 off the phone just for using that credit card.

if the iphone 13 pro max is gonna cost me around $1200 factoring in taxes, I got $640 cash if I trade in my phone, $63 from BOA, and $205 of apple cash banked, I'll be paying $292 to outright purchase that phone, which isn't bad at all. I just want that battery improvement.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
to me, its an average credit card. the thing that sets it apart is that it's made of titanium, so if u ever use it in public, drop it on the counter and people will be looking :mjpls:

that said, u NEVER wanna use the physical card, cuz it pays only 1%. the best thing about it is its integration into iOS. so its so easy to pay it off and they remind u and what not.

I will use it most plays if they have apple pay cuz u get 2% back or at the vendors who pay 3% (walgreens/uber/nike)

but I have a BOA cash credit card also, and I get 5.25% for online shopping on that one. 3.25% for costco and groceries, and 1.75% for everything else.

so if I use my BOA card to buy the iphone 13 pro max, I'm looking at $63 off the phone just for using that credit card.

if the iphone 13 pro max is gonna cost me around $1200 factoring in taxes, I got $640 cash if I trade in my phone, $63 from BOA, and $205 of apple cash banked, I'll be paying $292 to outright purchase that phone, which isn't bad at all. I just want that battery improvement.

The bolded made me laugh:russ::russ:

Preciate the info. I may get one down the line just to have another line of credit and to raise my usage % difference

Yea…. That battery life is what has me most excited regarded the new phone. Granted my is ancient and the batter is way past its last leg. But this battery seems like it’s about to be 400% better.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The bolded made me laugh:russ::russ:

Preciate the info. I may get one down the line just to have another line of credit and to raise my usage % difference

Yea…. That battery life is what has me most excited regarded the new phone. Granted my is ancient and the batter is way past its last leg. But this battery seems like it’s about to be 400% better.

I'm not bullshytting. I have used that card a couple times around people, and they were like ":wtf: kinda credit card is that?"

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
did they update the apple watch? i got a cheap chinese smart watch off amazon and the sh*t bugging out. the touch screen isn't working anymore

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My new criteria for a phone upgrade is for anything 3 years or less if I could pay the difference in cost, keep my phone I already have but get all the new phone's features on it would I do it.

I have a 12 Pro and if I could pay $380, keep my phone but get all the features of a 13 Pro I wouldn't do it.
U getting the pixel 6 pro? Supposedly the Tensor chip from Google will allow for updates that go beyond a 3 year minimum.