California Streaming-Apple Keynote Sept 14 1pm EST

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Man…… the internet is messy. I know per the Apple conference and store providers they said that the phones will start shipping on Friday.

But some sites are saying the phones may not ship till like mid Oct.

Someone lying :ohhh:
it's always been that way if you order online. if you walk in the stores you get one in two seconds

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man…… the internet is messy. I know per the Apple conference and store providers they said that the phones will start shipping on Friday.

But some sites are saying the phones may not ship till like mid Oct.

Someone lying :ohhh:

bro we been preordering iPhones for like 15 yrs now lol how old are you and is this your first time or something?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
it's always been that way if you order online. if you walk in the stores you get one in two seconds

Well the store I went to said they probably wasn’t gonna have any in stores till maybe next Monday.

The word is it’s being SHIPPED on Friday.

Of you preordered then you’ll probably get within 2 days of ship.

I know my status still says “pending”

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
bro we been preordering iPhones for like 15 yrs now lol how old are you and is this your first time or something?

This my first time getting an iPhone day one and I been on Sprint….. which didn’t even get the iPhone till the 5 (which was the first one I had)

I only had the 5 and the 7. And the 7 I had was the last one they did….. the Red iPhone 7 Pro that was 252gigs.

When they announced that phone back then…. It was damn near almost immediately in the stores the next day or 2 so I copped that one from Best Buy at the time.

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
I got a “UPS My Choice” my choice notification that the phone shipped and on the way. It should be here by Friday.

However, the status on the Apple website says “Preparing to ship” with a disclaimer that due to the impact of COVID-19 this information may not be up to date.

if you got UPS My Choice, you’ll be able to tell if it shipped or not.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Had to crumble and decided to upgrade my XS Max for the 13 Pro Max. Will give my mum the XS Max as we were looking at XR or 11 but this XS Max is still a little bit better than them and I’d prefer to keep it in the family.

I’ll be travelling soon so can’t wait to start shooting again although I’m going to trade my A7ii for a PnS Sony I think. One thing about travelling and shooting is that it’s an effort to be changing lenses and shyt on the move or in the back of boats in random rivers.

Last edited: