California cuts ties with Walgreens after company limits access to abortion pills

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
rawImage.jpg

What's that image mean?
That they look like they're already running the country in the Power universe

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I’m a hypocrite because I don’t want to clean up someone else’s mess that they made and instead want them to take care of it like I do mine?
:jbhmm:

How so “breh”? :unimpressed:
Bruh why do you want those who arent responsible enough to prevent the mess and want sweep it under the rug to be parents so bad? Theyre already showing that kid wouldnt be in good hands and will most likely suffer a low quality of life.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Bruh why do you want those who arent responsible enough to prevent the mess and want sweep it under the rug to be parents so bad? Theyre already showing that kid wouldnt be in good hands and will most likely suffer a low quality of life.
So if a person isn’t deemed or don’t deem themselves to be a good parent, kill the children? :dahell:

Ski Mask

Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
So if a person isn’t deemed or don’t deem themselves to be a good parent, kill the children? :dahell:
I rather the kids be in a loving environment that fosters positive growth, but who's going to provide that if the parents are irresponsible? Clearly you and most of the "pro life" crew only care about them being born, after that their own their own.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
just because you disagree with something doesn't give you the right to dictate the correct course of action upon strangers.
I too think abortion is abhorrent. my solution is to take the same approach we did with the highly successful anti smoking campaigns.
they didn't outlaw cigarettes and put people in jail for killing themselves with death sticks.
they changed the culture through mass marketing showing how dangerous and bad they are. Same approach should be taken with abortions.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
What's that image mean?
Google who Gavin Newsome's ex is. Then google who is ex is currently married to. The amount of fukkery for 2024 will be off the charts because of that if Newsome runs.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
just because you disagree with something doesn't give you the right to dictate the correct course of action upon strangers.
I too think abortion is abhorrent. my solution is to take the same approach we did with the highly successful anti smoking campaigns.
they didn't outlaw cigarettes and put people in jail for killing themselves with death sticks.
they changed the culture through mass marketing showing how dangerous and bad they are. Same approach should be taken with abortions.
Them going with abortion just brings their demise and the demise of this society sooner and I’m with that so…
:yeshrug:

That being said life is life. Condoning the taking of life because people can’t leave it in their pants/close their legs and/or use contraceptives? I ain’t with it and never will be. But I also wont be outside with signs or actively in front of clinics stopping people from doing whatever it is they want to do. I just give my view and keep it moving.

With also that being said, anyone can look up planned parenthood’s beginnings and Margaret Sangers story and see what it was all about. It’s when it started affecting white peoples numbers that they started being against it. But the original intent was to keep our numbers in check. And of course, I ain’t with that either

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I rather the kids be in a loving environment that fosters positive growth, but who's going to provide that if the parents are irresponsible? Clearly you and most of the "pro life" crew only care about them being born, after that their own their own.

Okay so the argument is “take life if (I) don’t deem it will be in a loving environment”?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Them going with abortion just brings their demise and the demise of this society sooner and I’m with that so…
:yeshrug:

That being said life is life. Condoning the taking of life because people can’t leave it in their pants/close their legs and/or use contraceptives? I ain’t with it and never will be. But I also wont be outside with signs or actively in front of clinics stopping people from doing whatever it is they want to do. I just give my view and keep it moving.

With also that being said, anyone can look up planned parenthood’s beginnings and Margaret Sangers story and see what it was all about. It’s when it started affecting white peoples numbers that they started being against it. But the original intent was to keep our numbers in check. And of course, I ain’t with that either
Nothing you said is wrong, i just disagree with the methods people are using to combat this. Forcing people to give birth against their will always be borderline rape to me. a different strategy is needed.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Nothing you said is wrong, i just disagree with the methods people are using to combat this. Forcing people to give birth against their will always be borderline rape to me. a different strategy is needed.

Well how far can we take that type of logic then? Forcing people to not take heroin is also borderline rape right? Do you think heroin should be legalized nationwide and the sale of it out in the open? How about how they were forcing people to get that vaccine? Wasn’t that borderline rape as well?

But on abortion, not only is it the taking of life, it also allows if not encourages people to move sloppy. They instituted it to keep our numbers down and are now trying to throw it out because it backfired and hurt their numbers. It is what it is though..

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Well how far can we take that type of logic then? Forcing people to not take heroin is also borderline rape right? Do you think heroin should be legalized nationwide and the sale of it out in the open? How about how they were forcing people to get that vaccine? Wasn’t that borderline rape as well?

But on abortion, not only is it the taking of life, it also allows if not encourages people to move sloppy. They instituted it to keep our numbers down and are now trying to throw it out because it backfired and hurt their numbers. It is what it is though..
its borderline rape because you are forcing them to do something with their body that is clearly without their consent.

Your example regarding heroin and forcing people "not" to take it makes no sense to me in this context..

nobody was forced get a vaccine either, they were simply not allowed to infect others if they were unvaccinated. also not comparable in this context.

Ski Mask

Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Okay so the argument is “take life if (I) don’t deem it will be in a loving environment”?
Again what is your solution? Cause like i said i rather the kids be brought up in a good enviroment that has people(preferably the bio parents) that arent forced to do so(reducing resentment and bitterness towards the kid). Cause youre argguing is that any environment is better than them not be born at all.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
its borderline rape because you are forcing them to do something with their body that is clearly without their consent.

Your example regarding heroin and forcing people "not" to take it makes no sense to me in this context..

nobody was forced get a vaccine either, they were simply not allowed to infect others if they were unvaccinated. also not comparable in this context.
Umm people were losing their livelihood because they didn’t want to get the vaccine. You know exactly that’s where they were headed it’s just that not enough people hopped on board. There was definitely a societal pressure put on people to get the vaccine. How come it wasn’t “rape” when they kept pushing that onto people that didn’t want it?

And if it’s “my body, my choice” why are drugs illegal again? If someone can be seen doing heroin thru their window, they can be arrested for it. So is it “my body, my choice” or is it not?

Again what is your solution? Cause like i said i rather the kids be brought up in a good enviroment that has people(preferably the bio parents) that arent forced to do so(reducing resentment and bitterness towards the kid). Cause youre argguing is that any environment is better than them not be born at all.
The solution is to make people clean up the mess they made instead of giving them a get out of jail free card. The solution is to change this culture that is ultra focused on sex/pleasure to one more focused on discipline/responsibility. The solution is to stop breaking up the family structure and instead emphasize the need for family structure. The solution is to bring back men to the forefront instead of using feminism to beat them down. There’s a whole lot of solutions that could be put in place but these solutions don’t benefit those in power.

Those in power wanted black people lacking discipline/responsibility. They wanted black people to have sex freely and openly and if they happened to have children, they be out of wedlock. If not, kill them with abortion. The problem is the abortion stick shifted to cacs and is keeping their already low numbers even lower. So now they’re pushing back against it. How any black person can go read the beginning of planned parenthood and Margaret Sanger and STILL think abortion is the answer is beyond me. But then again the BIGGER PICTURE is beyond most people so here we are…

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Umm people were losing their livelihood because they didn’t want to get the vaccine. You know exactly that’s where they were headed it’s just that not enough people hopped on board. There was definitely a societal pressure put on people to get the vaccine. How come it wasn’t “rape” when they kept pushing that onto people that didn’t want it?

And if it’s “my body, my choice” why are drugs illegal again? If someone can be seen doing heroin thru their window, they can be arrested for it. So is it “my body, my choice” or is it not?

The solution is to make people clean up the mess they made instead of giving them a get out of jail free card. The solution is to change this culture that is ultra focused on sex/pleasure to one more focused on discipline/responsibility. The solution is to stop breaking up the family structure and instead emphasize the need for family structure. The solution is to bring back men to the forefront instead of using feminism to beat them down. There’s a whole lot of solutions that could be put in place but these solutions don’t benefit those in power.

Those in power wanted black people lacking discipline/responsibility. They wanted black people to have sex freely and openly and if they happened to have children, they be out of wedlock. If not, kill them with abortion. The problem is the abortion stick shifted to cacs and is keeping their already low numbers even lower. So now they’re pushing back against it. How any black person can go read the beginning of planned parenthood and Margaret Sanger and STILL think abortion is the answer is beyond me. But then again the BIGGER PICTURE is beyond most people so here we are…
I'm sorry, i just don't feel like any of this is a valid comparison to what i said. Nobody is forced to do anything in your examples. therefore is not comparable to my complaint about forcing people to do stuff. you seem to upset about the consequences of their choices which is an entirely separate topic of discussion.

Last edited: