California cuts ties with Walgreens after company limits access to abortion pills

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I'm sorry, i just don't feel like any of this is a valid comparison to what i said. Nobody is forced to do anything in your examples. therefore is not comparable to my complaint about forcing people to do

It’s not about force. It’s about the claim of “My body my choice” being made when it comes to abortion yet tjey won’t can’t take that same stance when it comes to vaccine or drugs. When it came to the vaccine they weren’t leaving it at “it’s their body, their choice”. All of a sudden that’s when we need other people to make those decisions when it comes to our bodies. But when it comes to birth coming from people who WILLINGLY didn’t use contraceptives and/or didn’t practice abstinence? Then it’s their choice again.

Can’t even keep the same energy all the way thru :unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It’s not about force. It’s about the claim of “My body my choice” being made when it comes to abortion yet tjey won’t can’t take that same stance when it comes to vaccine or drugs. When it came to the vaccine they weren’t leaving it at “it’s their body, their choice”. All of a sudden that’s when we need other people to make those decisions when it comes to our bodies. But when it comes to birth coming from people who WILLINGLY didn’t use contraceptives and/or didn’t practice abstinence? Then it’s their choice again.

"My body my choice" is something you brought up. nothing to do with anything you quoted me saying.

My point remains simply, forcing people to do something with their body without their consent is bad. So far you haven't addressed why you disagree with that.

You just keep bringing up other issues you want me to "keep the same energy on" yet i have not spoken on any of those issues for you even know what my energy on them is. you are creating contradictory opinions out of thin air, while i am staying on topic.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

No one was forced to take the shot. You got the shot or were subject to regular testing.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
"My body my choice" is something you brought up. nothing to do with anything you quoted me saying.

My point remains simply, forcing people to do something with their body without their consent is bad. So far you haven't addressed why you disagree with that.

You just keep bringing up other issues you want me to "keep the same energy on" yet i have not spoken on any of those issues for you even know what my energy on them is. you are creating contradictory opinions out of thin air, while i am staying on topic.

By that token, you’re not forced. Most states still allow abortion and who is going to be legally charged if they take abortion into their own hands? The states that banned abortion are basically saying that those specific states won’t be an agent to you killing your child.

I’m bringing up those issues to show that the energy isn’t the same. When it comes to abortion, which again is legal in most states it’s my body my choice. While these same entities pushing that were demonizing anyone that didn’t want to take the vaccine. All of a sudden it wasn’t that train of train of thought anymore. It wasn’t up to people deciding what’s best to do with their body (free of social/societal/financial consequences).And I brought it to you because I knew you wouldn’t keep that same energy in both situations just like the people in general didn’t/don’t..
No one was forced to take the shot. You got the shot or were subject to regular testing.
Plenty of people lost jobs for not taking the vaccine. And furthermore a lot of the people pushing abortion as a “my body,my choice” issue were demonizing people that did not want to take the vaccine.

Are you going to pretend that that wasn’t the energy around during Covid? Where people who didn’t want to take the vaccine weren’t demonized? But now when it comes to killing a child you willingly created, it’s my body my choice again? I mean you can duck it by saying it’s not related but I only brought it up to show people don’t keep the same energy

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Plenty of people lost jobs for not taking the vaccine. And furthermore a lot of the people pushing abortion as a “my body,my choice” issue were demonizing people that did not want to take the vaccine.
No, they weren't. People who lost jobs refused to test on top of that. I don't think any government had no testing option. Private employers are another story. By your logic, people who are anti choice on abortion should have no problem with vaccine mandates. If government can force you to carry a child, they should be able to force a vaccine, no?

:heh: Are you going to sit there and pretend women who seek abortions aren't demonized?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
No, they weren't. People who lost jobs refused to test on top of that. I don't think any government had no testing option. Private employers are another story. By your logic, people who are anti choice on abortion should have no problem with vaccine mandates. If government can force you to carry a child, they should be able to force a vaccine, no?

:heh: Are you going to sit there and pretend women who seek abortions aren't demonized?
Cap. There were jobs that said their employees had to get the vaccine or they had to go. Which is completely different than states wiping their hands and saying they won’t be an agent to the taking of human life because someone couldn’t keep it in their pants/keep their legs closed and/or wear contraceptives. That’s not the govt forcing anyone to do anything. That’s saying they are not going to be an agent to someone trying to wipe out decisions they actively made. Now you go behind a shed or in your house and do whatever, who’s stopping that?

And no one has to know when someone gets an abortion so how exactly are people who get abortions going to be demonized?

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Cap. There were jobs that said their employees had to get the vaccine or they had to go. Which is completely different than states wiping their hands and saying they won’t be an agent to the taking of human life because someone couldn’t keep it in their pants/keep their legs closed and/or wear contraceptives. That’s not the govt forcing anyone to do anything. That’s saying they are not going to be an agent to someone trying to wipe out decisions they actively made. Now you go behind a shed or in your house and do whatever, who’s stopping that?

And no one has to know when someone gets an abortion so how exactly are people who get abortions going to be demonized?
A state "wiping their hands" would be allowing abortions. Prohibition and prosecution of women for having abortions is the polar opposite of "wiping their hands". This is happening in the absence of Roe. Look at Texas. They want to prevent women from accessing information about abortion on the internet amd want to prosecute women for traveling out of the state for abortions.

Abortion clinics are routinely picketed. Some have been bombed. Women are harassed while entering clinics.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
A state "wiping their hands" would be allowing abortions. Prohibition and prosecution of women for having abortions is the polar opposite of "wiping their hands". This is happening in the absence of Roe. Look at Texas. They want to prevent women from accessing information about abortion on the internet amd want to prosecute women for traveling out of the state for abortions.

I haven’t seen much on the banning of going outside the state as I’m not paying much attention to it. But I think people should be more disciplined instead of looking for a get out of jail free card because they can’t practice safe sex or abstinence. It’s really that simple. If they ban abortion, then practice safe/safer sex or abstain. The state shouldn’t sanction killing of their population (that was originally intended to limit the black population before it reached cacs)

Abortion clinics are routinely picketed. Some have been bombed. Women are harassed while entering clinics.
Well I have seen some people standing outside of clinics one time or another when I used to work by one. Used to hold up signs of aborted fetuses
:scusthov:
But it wasn’t often and I’m sure that, as well as the bombing of them, are all in the minority. Do you disagree? Out of all the people that have gotten abortions (I’ve heard of people having over 7) do you think most of them were demonized by a bombing or someone holding a sign? And even if they were, so what? Is that worse than having your livelihood taken away because you didn’t want to take some medicine?

Just as I felt with the vaccine, people need to move how they see best fit because that’s what imma try to do with my life. But if this was my society? Hell nah, there’s no taking of life(by my society’s hands that is). You don’t want kids after you willing made the decision to have sex? You better do what you see fit while society’s not looking. Because it only leads to a lack of discipline of the population if society seeks to constantly cover up the bad decisions one made over and over again. Of course that’s what those in power are going for because the less disciplined the population is the easier they are to manipulate but again most of y’all can’t see the forest from the trees…

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Money talks

They don't want lose that cali money

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
rawImage.jpg
She’s not a skeleton, he dodged a bullet..