Caleb Williams is just a less athletic, shorter Justin Fields

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
I don't see what's so special about Williams. I haven't seen a ton of him, but he plays like a wannabe manor discount Mahomes. Always throwing off balance and making throws more difficult than they need to be.

On point with that!

Caleb ain't really impress me this season. Looks like he's just cruising till the draft.

His pocket awareness is unbelievable.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think Caleb Williams will be a bust, even before his dismal performance against ND. I don’t see what everyone else see’s translating to the next level. Wish him the best though
I don't think he's a bust, but he's nowhere near as good as people are making him seem

The CFB landscape is weak and he's the best of a bad crop

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nonsense but get used to it. Clear as day that the NFL draft machine is gearing up to put the #1 pick in question. The hit pieces, out of context clips, and critiques are already here. I'd imagine Kiper is already soliciting offers from agents on which QB prospect he'll cape for. Last year it was Will Levis, who isn't even decent enough to beat out Malik Wills for 2nd string in Tennessee. Months of attacks of CJ Stroud. Weeks of attacks on Bryce Young. Nor do I think the targets are often black QBs, btw.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nonsense but get used to it. Clear as day that the NFL draft machine is gearing up to put the #1 pick in question. The hit pieces, out of context clips, and critiques are already here. I'd imagine Kiper is already soliciting offers from agents on which QB prospect he'll cape for. Last year it was Will Levis, who isn't even decent enough to beat out Malik Wills for 2nd string in Tennessee. Months of attacks of CJ Stroud. Weeks of attacks on Bryce Young. Nor do I think the targets are often black QBs, btw.

I don't think Caleb wants to go #1 anyway. He doesn't want to play for the Bears or Cards so unless another team trades up he'd gladly slip to a better situation.