Caleb Williams is just a less athletic, shorter Justin Fields

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Both are very talented, extreme talent in Williams case but you better build around Williams or you gonna feel the same if not worse with Williams. At least Fields is an elite runner

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Or maybe Fields’ bum ass should step his game up so his team isn’t in position to draft Caleb.

Don’t see Burrow or T Lawrence worried about it :mjpls:
Burrow or Lawrence are in a far different situation than Fields.

Burrow has 4 legit weapons to throw the ball to, not to mention a decent RB. One of his receivers was his college teammate and top 5 pick that he had familiarity with already.

Lawrence sucked his rookie season and they got the #1 overall pick. Jaguars hired an offensive minded coach who recently won a Super Bowl

Bears didn’t have a 1st round pick the year after drafting Fields, and they traded away their best defensive players. Yes, the Bears BIGGEST flaw has been their defense these past few years, giving up an average of 25+ points over a stretch of like 15 games in a row. Bears hired a defensive head coach and an unproven offensive coordinator. DJ Moore is legit (and he was just acquired this season). Mooney is ok, but he’s not a #2 (he was our #1 last year). Kmet is meh. Most of the receiving corps that played for the Bears last year aren’t even in the NFL anymore or on practice squads, so what does that tell you?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Burrow or Lawrence are in a far different situation than Fields.

Burrow has 4 legit weapons to throw the ball to, not to mention a decent RB. One of his receivers was his college teammate and top 5 pick that he had familiarity with already.

Lawrence sucked his rookie season and they got the #1 overall pick. Jaguars hired an offensive minded coach who recently won a Super Bowl

Bears didn’t have a 1st round pick the year after drafting Fields, and they traded away their best defensive players. Yes, the Bears BIGGEST flaw has been their defense these past few years, giving up an average of 25+ points over a stretch of like 15 games in a row. Bears hired a defensive head coach and an unproven offensive coordinator. DJ Moore is legit (and he was just acquired this season). Mooney is ok, but he’s not a #2 (he was our #1 last year). Kmet is meh. Most of the receiving corps that played for the Bears last year aren’t even in the NFL anymore or on practice squads, so what does that tell you?
Nothing :mjpls:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Bears fans down bad. My boy is all in on Fields, I was like so if Chicago ends up with Caleb you burning your Bears merch?

This man was like, if they trade Fields he's dropping the Bears and becoming a fan of whatever team he goes to. He's already started hating on Caleb Williams daily.

:laff:

:mjlol:
Wtf did Fields do to garner that kind of loyalty:heh:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
The only thing fields and Williams got in common is that both try to play hero ball and hold on to the ball for to long but I do think Caleb has a quicker release than fields I just want the bears to build a decent oline and hire a competent coach to develop Williams or the bears will be drafting another qb in 2028

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The only thing fields and Williams got in common is that both try to play hero ball and hold on to the ball for to long but I do think Caleb has a quicker release than fields I just want the bears to build a decent oline and hire a competent coach to develop Williams or the bears will be drafting another qb in 2028

I already gave y'all the blueprint, have Caleb throw the rock to Baby Murda and hand it off to Justin. New Triplets

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

The bears have never had an online.

Covert,.... thayer,....blah blah blah.

Was nuffin but snl marketing and a great pr moment from a poster that said:
Monsters of the midway

The bears really never had an online.
It was all Incredible marketing from a comedy. That the bears really never capitalized on.
Plus the only oline player historically on the bears you can point to.
Is only hilgenberg.

To the point Walter as a rookie.

Had to do it all and the original flu game is not even remembered. As Halas hall whole idea.
is to never market a player.
While never giving the fans.
a qb or online. Halas hall way is.

Why give you a qb?
When I already sold out every game on Sunday.

Bears fan need to separate themselves.
from our one season.
or moment in the sun in 85.

You csn continue to root that shyt on ND sellout the games. As Halas hall will never change.
unless you boycott that bullshyt.

I stopped being a bears fan in the superbowl of 06. When they oulled the same bs they did to Walter Payton. To try to create a fake star our of the backup rb over Jones. That the game was lost not running the ball with jones.
All in an attempt to low ball him. Just like Halas hall did to Walter Payton. Not being given a chance to score in the superbwol. All to keep Walter from making a mill a season.

fukk the bears and Halas hall.

You gon do nuffin but be miserable.
at the start of the week.
With no possible upside or day in the sun ever coming.
Being a bears fan. fukk the bears.
fukk Halas hall.

Art Barr

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
much of fields problems are based in his inherently flawed upper body mechanics that generate that hitch in his throwing motion.

Caleb has a much quicker release and fluid motion.

short throws wont be as difficult, he can afford to be late once and a while with his reads vs Fields