Caitlyn Clark's game had more TV viewers than any NBA game this season on ESPN

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I should be used to it because it's thecoli. But when I see a thread about ratings I expect everyone to say, dang that's dope if they are high, or that's too bad if they are low.

Like what are we supposed to do with the information? We don't work for the league or networks and them being high or low is not gonna influence us to tune in or out.

:manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I should be used to it because it's thecoli. But when I see a thread about ratings I expect everyone to say, dang that's dope if they are high, or that's too bad if they are low.

Like what are we supposed to do with the information? We don't work for the league or networks and them being high or low is not gonna influence us to tune in or out.

:manny:
it's interesting because like others have said, she's making more money being in college than WNBA players

how is the league gonna handle that? especially if she's smoking shyt in the pro's too

it might change women's basketball and for the wnba to do something different to get the money back up

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
it's interesting because like others have said, she's making more money being in college than WNBA players

how is the league gonna handle that? especially if she's smoking shyt in the pro's too

it might change women's basketball and for the wnba to do something different to get the money back up

I interpreted the thread as being created just to shyt on the NBA ratings but just with a new spin of using women's college basketball instead of the regular nfl/college football numbers we see all the time.

And my opinion on it is the same, everyone that wants to watch NBA in America is already watching. The only expansion left is international.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I interpreted the thread as being created just to shyt on the NBA ratings but just with a new spin of using women's college basketball instead of the regular nfl/college football numbers we see all the time.

And my opinion on it is the same, everyone that wants to watch NBA in America is already watching. The only expansion left is international.
it probably was, but that doesn't mean we gotta play into whatever OP is tryna do

it's still interesting nonetheless :yeshrug: