Caitlyn and Kobe

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
caitlyn is about 6'5 in heels and still got the muscle mass of a male, kobe ain't saying no to a pic request...fukk around and get stole on

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pawging in the all-inclusive, we are the world we are the children, sodom and gomorrah esque 2017 brehs.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Wierd that this dude was once considered "the worlds greatest athlete" and was a decathlon world record holder. The fukk happened? :gucci:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wierd that this dude was once considered "the worlds greatest athlete" and was a decathlon world record holder. The fukk happened? :gucci:

I've only seen two pussies that completely change a man and does everytime:

Kardashian p*ssy - Turned Kanye into even more of a weirdo, cursed Odom, made Bruce embrace....whatever the fukk he is now

Erykah Badu p*ssy - Andre 3000 started wearing feathered football pads dressing like a hipster on acid and thought he could sing, Common looked like the personification of the African oils dudes sell at the flea market......but I get it. Badu is a bad broad.

Kobe knows what happens if you don't fake it. Probably figured the backlash for not acting like youre ok with Bruce's weird ass wasn't worth it.