Watching Caitlyn Clark fans turn on her has been something else

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Even when you keep it basketball like this about Reese, they'll call you a racist/c00n :mjlol: Also a lot of the MAGA commenters ain't even real people. Go outside.They not gonna affect Clark or Taylor's bottom line

So you telling the people pushing back at all the racists fans who say racist shyt to all the black players to go outside?

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you cool with hate speech got it

Lets let white people talk to us any kind of way. Its not real
A lot of these profiles have faceless avatars. They're just a very loud minority, a lot of that twitter shyt ain't real. If a cac wants to be extra in public then act accordingly but it's pointless crying over a few internet Twitter bots

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even when you keep it basketball like this about Reese, they'll call you a racist/c00n :mjlol: Also a lot of the MAGA commenters ain't even real people. Go outside.They not gonna affect Clark or Taylor's bottom line

nikka's in here fist pumping chest bumping like this is the end of "clarkamania" like her actual fanbase's that support's her by the million's is going drop off overnight and she going stop being arguably the biggest active female sport star

now that all the racist/maga cac that supposedly made CC a superstar have left Clarks fanbase she should completely fall off and be just another wnba player nobody cares about.... right?

games are still going to be the most watched/viewed by far

still going to have the highest average game attendance by far

still going to have the highest selling jersey that out sell's the rest the wnba combined by herself

when the Nike Clark mad range 1's drop and sellout:ohlawd:

and from now on she going to be doing it all with a racist/maga free fanbase:whew:

and hater will still be made:umad:

this thread has a chance to be just as funny as that thread with goofy clown shyt Geno Auriemma was saying earlier this year that had nikka's fist pumping chest bumping that aged like milk

upping this when them CC/fever playoff game number roll in

#no maga fan's
#woke Clark
#white supremacy free
#real basketball fan's for clark

but most importantly

#clown hater's still made:umad:

upping thread in the future now that "white supremacy" has abandon Caitlyn Clark's her popularity and starpower should fall off a cliff:sas2:

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This is good. Now those of us who are legit fans of her because she’s a hooper won’t have to hear about these racists.

Actually… who am I kidding. This culture war will never stop. :francis:

Also… this shyt kinda a non-story but I digress. Caitlin has never said or done anything to make these people think she shares their worldview. You always gone find unhinged ppl in every fanbase. There were black women shytting on James Earl Jones in comments when he died. It’s best to ignore these people BUT I DIGRESS.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

We been trynna tell coliseum

i dont think anyone disagreed with that. the argument for us was she's a better player and was the driving force for more eyes on the W.

ofc we saw racist cacs hitching their bandwagons to the "next great white hope", that shouldn't detract from her talent. she, the player, didnt deserve all the hate she was getting from the other side because of trash fans

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Goofy ass CACs. She probably pro choice but still rocks with republicans.
:scust:
The Republican Party can literally die if white women realize men shouldn’t have a say in what they do with their bodies. Goofy ass evangelicals. What women decide to do is between them, their doctor, and whatever God they worship.
:stopitslime:
Who the fukk is on twitter anyway? Twitter isn’t real life. I think it’s maybe 5% of the population. If you are expressing you shytty views on twitter for the world to see, you lost.
:skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i dont think anyone disagreed with that. the argument for us was she's a better player and was the driving force for more eyes on the W.

ofc we saw racist cacs hitching their bandwagons to the "next great white hope", that shouldn't detract from her talent. she, the player, didnt deserve all the hate she was getting from the other side because of trash fans

Na…. WE still team A. Reesy over here and I will not change that

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na…. WE still team A. Reesy over here and I will not change that
this chick angle Reese got nothing but death threat and racist attacks and harassments from mostly white male's the last two year's and still bigged up white man and put them on pedestal in over of black men

black simp's stay losing and get handed public L from their" Queens" :wow:

laughing-hysterically-laughing.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this chick angle Reese got nothing but death threat and racist attacks and harassments from mostly white male's the last two year's and still bigged up white man and put them on pedestal in over of black men

black simp's stay losing and get handed public L from their" Queens" :wow:

laughing-hysterically-laughing.gif

We worship and fukk with PAWGs everyday:manny:

That still doesn’t negate my support for her and she still my ROY

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
We all knew that there was going to be some watershed moment where something she "endorsed" would do this.

But the fact that every they tried to pretend these people were tuning in and going to games in good faith because "everyone watches womens sports" is what never sat right with me.

They better hope Cooper Flagg is on that type of time, cause it's back to UFC they go.