Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We gonna watch without you

I already saw Cheryl killer you goofie.

Angel Reese plays similar to the mcghee twins.

One of whom. Gave us the biggest reward for being rhe smoothest nikka ever. When she planted one on Dr j.

dr j = the model for black success.

Since you lack. You do not know and we know you lack with the ladies. All because you do not keep it real.
You goofie.

You dumb nighaz did not grow up with analog TV. So you do not know wtf a rerun is.

Well this shyt is a rerun. I already seen before and it ends exactly the same way. Till some female plays against superstar nba players. Then dominates with an above the rim in air artistry style as a female ball player. On a lower rim.
dunking on hoes.

This is a whitewashed rerun.

It is not going to draw like that. Clark being white is not going to change shyt either.
She had her chance and her kkk Indiana face ass blew it. Not going to the maga ice cube league for five milly.
Then lowering the wnba rim.
to showcase above the rim in air artistry.

This ends Wacker than Cheryl Miller.

I seen this rerun. With a better black player at every position already.

Since you do not dig in the crate. You do not know history repeating itself with no upside. Whereas I already seen this rerun.
where it end the same way it did.
when Cynthia Cooper dominated the wnba at best.

Art Barr

Art Barr

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Bro. You are not forced to watch or discuss.

There's nothing reasonable about lowering rims. That's my main disagreement with you.

With that said, we'd like these sistas to get stronger so they can stop missing lay ups.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Lock a WNBA thread?
:russ:
Have you seen the push alerts on your phone recently?
There is so much money tied up in this--in making you think
womens sports is worth watching and caring about. In astroturfing this shyt far and wide. In trying to gin up engagement on social media. In tying it in with race, gender, homosexuality, politics, and every other buzz word you can think of so you have to "pick a side."

And this new generation? These kids out here that were born, raised, and live online? They think this is organic.
Here, you got paid posters hiding behind "hip hop"--so its "yo home boy, don't be a CAC--watch the WNBA."

The problem isn't the push for engagement, the problem is the engagers. The people that are like
"oh, damn, womens sports is hot now? Welp, guess I'm a fever fan."
Only fever they got is from HIV.

This is their month though, so--back to the street to slang some rocks, spit some bars, and then do what all the other homies do--discuss womens sports right? Thats that piff, right homies?
In 2024? :mjlol: my push alerts have been disabled since wife (then gf) was asking me why I got so many "push alerts". Back then we were just dating..... I don't be stepping out, but I'm not gonna waste time and energy explaining anything phone-related.

Separately, I'm not watching the wnba because overall the product is shyt. I get my news from here or ESPN. As far as women's basketball goes, NCAA has better games and I'm not watching them religiously either. Come Thursday, the WNBA doesn't exist to me

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Womens basketball isn't a sideshow

Every other day you keep asking for a lowered rim as if you have video footage of women dunking with ease on shorter hoops

Just to shut you up.
You sound like a white racist.

Hoping black people do notnillustrate dominance. Over the racist tag line of:

play the right way.
Or play the white way.

Art Barr

*my middle name = Karim

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
say all the time that social media ain't reality. it's hot takes for attention/clout.

and don't forget the fact there's a lot of lesbian/stud broads in the WNBA. Middle American cacs don't care for that shyt. Hell, I don't even care for these Snoop from the Wire hoes doing too much to look like dudes. Cats too scared to talk about this being a big part of the WNBA's image since Alphabet gang would come for them.

yup i mean the leading scorer in the league is a nigerian lesbian :picard: shooting 36 percent

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro. You are not forced to watch or discuss.

There's nothing reasonable about lowering rims. That's my main disagreement with you.

With that said, we'd like these sistas to get stronger so they can stop missing lay ups.

You sound like a covert racist.

Again...

They have the 1968 commission o. Race to prove you wrong too.

Art Barr

*my middle name = Karim

In real life. Before you get to the big boss emcee.

You have to go through :

Art Barr.

A Bruce Lee sized trained karim.

When you not even pop'n enough.
To have worn a pair of Lee jeans. You definitely not Bruce Lee.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I'm not arguing about the validity of women dunking on a consistent basis

God bless you. And we'll talk NBA tmr night.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Real life speedrun on how David Stern changed the rules to protect Michael Jordan.

Wait, MJ fans have gotten so insecure at this point that THIS gets a low quality post warning? :russ:

This is no different than what Wilt and Isiah have said before, we saw them institute the flagrant foul rules in real time back in 1990. Idiot posters on here have claimed that the entire last 20 years of NBA history has been one giant psyop to force LeBron on us and they never get warned for that...but say one true statement about MJ and they're attacking the messenger.