Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just realized as tough as Caine portrayed himself, he doesnt have one body to his name.

O Dog killed the dude with the shotgun, Caine shot the other dude 3-4 times but Wax is the one who killed him

U didn't peep how Caine was fake sippin that 40oz? He dropped that beer on purpose because his stomach couldn't handle malt liquor.

Then when his ass was being interrogated his diet snitch ass started talking that "We-shyt"... He went from studdering them I"s to singing them We's. Trying to get O-dogg pinched.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
o dog was way dumber
39bf8da2c6e84a6eb1cd2323645c41b0.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
U didn't peep how Caine was fake sippin that 40oz? He dropped that beer on purpose because his stomach couldn't handle malt liquor.

Then when his ass was being interrogated his diet snitch ass started talking that "We-shyt"... He went from studdering them I"s to singing them We's. Trying to get O-dogg pinched.

But Caine had them hands tho :mjpls:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He'd probably be stealing car radios for Ray-Ray & reppin Hoover Duece.

Back to Caine's bytch ass... When he got shot in the shoulder, why was he coughing up blood?

And why was his hoe ass laying in his bed spread eagle, high powered faking, talking about how easy it was to catch a body when it was Wax & O-Dogg that got active?

Watch that scene & peep how Caine bounced out with no intentions of knocking shyt down. He was aiming at the phone booth & Wax had to get out the whip & gas that boy down.

You think bulletts stop at shoulders :why:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
good post..that whole scene had hidden gems

-how he dolo with no tool in kane's hood
- notice o dogg reaching for his piece and kane seeing it before he swung on dude
-why is grandpaw calling for Nadine the grandmother
-so when o dogg got his last kick in how did dude get out the hood i know they didnt call a er after all that

:jbhmm:
He wasn't saying Nadine. He was saying Kady or Kaydee which I think was Kaine's nickname.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
i found it funny in all movies when something happens they cut to the next scene.

I want to know when Chauncey got pistol whip what did he do when he got up?
when lil buddy got rob what he do just go home and forgot about?
when lil buddy got stomp out did he just get up and go home?

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good post..that whole scene had hidden gems

-how he dolo with no tool in kane's hood
- notice o dogg reaching for his piece and kane seeing it before he swung on dude
-why is grandpaw calling for Nadine the grandmother
-so when o dogg got his last kick in how did dude get out the hood i know they didnt call a er after all that

:jbhmm:
Kaydee not Nadine.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I quote O-Dogg car scene all the time

" Hey, you know what, nikka? You acting like a little bytch right now! You acting real paranoid and shyt. Now, these motherfukkers smoked your goddamn cousin in front of you, nikka! Blew his head off in front of your face, and you ain't gonna do shyt? You acting like a little bytch right now, nikka! Man, fukk that! I ain't letting that shyt ride! We gonna go in and smoke all these motherfukkers. I don't care who the fukk out there! God damn it! Is you down, nikka?"

God damn make me wanna ride, but I aint about that life :skip: