Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matter of fact now that I think about it there was an thisis50 interview I saw on YouTube a few yrs ago with dude that played Kaine saying Pac was supposed to play Shariff.

I think pac originally just wanted a small role like Shareef cuz he was working with John Singleton....he wouldve been great as Caine:wow:

Too bad he forgot it wasnt his movie when he got to the set:pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody knows Ronnie loved Caine but this a$$hole act like he didn't see Caine over there smh

Like u said Ronnie loved Caine,did everybody know Caine loved Ronnie while he's out getting other hos pregnant:sas1:

I doubt he was tellin the homies how he felt about Ronnie....Chauncey aint deserve to get pistol whipped in his own house,unless you wanna say he deserved it in hindsight:mjlol:

But for the record this nikka Caine got the scary face half the movie unless a gun in his hand,or o dogg behind em:mjpls:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
That base head was dusty as fukk. :mjlol:

I'm still trying to figure out why the base head purchased the cheeseburgers in the first place.

menace-to-society-cheeseburger-scene.jpg

Purchased???? He probably asked someone outside the burger spot for some change and they bought him some cheeseburgers instead of giving him money knowing he was going to use it for crack.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Like u said Ronnie loved Caine,did everybody know Caine loved Ronnie while he's out getting other hos pregnant:sas1:

I doubt he was tellin the homies how he felt about Ronnie....Chauncey aint deserve to get pistol whipped in his own house,unless you wanna say he deserved it in hindsight:mjlol:

But for the record this nikka Caine got the scary face half the movie unless a gun in his hand,or o dogg behind em:mjpls:

That wasn't Chauncey's place that was Ronnie's and no nikkas ain't discussing feelins around the homies but even Dogg knew.. "She got that nikka in some panties mayn" and Stace... "nikka, ya spend enough time in that muthafukka you should be tryin 2 fukk" :pachaha:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
never knew that about boyz n the hood