Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
On the previews they always show O-Dog getting booked and funeral but neither scene is on the DVD or Blu-Ray. I heard it was on the laser disc but never knew anyone with a laser disc.

I remember reading an article where one of the Hughes Brothers said they wanted O'Dog, the most evil character, to not get caught at the end of the movie. They wanted to show that things are random, but the studios wanted O'Dog to have to pay for his crimes.

For awhile, I had always thought that shot at the end of O'Dog getting arrested was just a flashback of when they got caught stealing the car, and these were scenes of Caine's life flashing before his eyes before he died.

But someone pointed out on some movie forum that was wearing different clothes in that shot than he was when he got bit by the dogs and arrested, and then after reading what the Hughes Brothers said I realized O'Dog did get arrested.

At the same time, I kinda little blame on Shariff for hanging out with the wrong crowd so I understand that his friends but still when you're actually try to change your life so he's better off stay away from them.

Ronnie was the worst with that shyt, she had a 5 year old kid whom she claims to be strict on, but let's him hang around guys like Caine, A-Wax, and O-Dog. She said Anthony picked up swearing from Caine and O-Dog so she's frequently letting her son hang around a trigger-happy psychopath.

Caine also seems to think that taking the clip out means the gun is not loaded, but O'Dog already cocked it back so there was one in the chamber.

shyt could have easily gone off and a stray could have killed someone.

Dumb ass Caine :ufdup:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
y'all know good and damn well that Anthony wasn't Pernell son. That nikka father was "Double Burger Wit Cheese".

menace.14.jpg

double-burger-with-cheese-lupe-fiasco-menace-ii-society.png

Pernell knew what in the hell was going on.
:dead:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yall fukked around and made me rewatch this yesterday.

When Harold and Caine got shot, everybody went to check on Caine, Sharif ran over to tend to Harold.

Then this happened....

Sharif: What about him? :damn:

O-Dog: Aye man, we gotta do that shyt another time!:rudy:

:skip:

They left Harold dying in the street and Sharif there with him

:mindblown:

O-Dog was the most heartless nikka in the movie mane

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really enjoyed the first part can't wait to her the other parts.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Ronnie is just like a lot of these "conscious, shea butter, spoken word" single mothers, they suppose to be intelligent and mothers of the Earth, while letting jobless goons go raw and letting her kids be around the worse people in the hood.

Poor boy never seen a man heading or coming home from work.:scust: