Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When i watched it recently i actually am curious to know how lil Anthony turned out ...because the silver lining in that movie is that he survived so it should be a sequel based around lil Anthony and the fact that he still may be looked upon as being a menace by society even if hes in god damn pri ate school or watever....
Somebody get Singleton on the phone for me
:myman:

He'd probably be stealing car radios for Ray-Ray & reppin Hoover Duece.

Back to Caine's bytch ass... When he got shot in the shoulder, why was he coughing up blood?

And why was his hoe ass laying in his bed spread eagle, high powered faking, talking about how easy it was to catch a body when it was Wax & O-Dogg that got active?

Watch that scene & peep how Caine bounced out with no intentions of knocking shyt down. He was aiming at the phone booth & Wax had to get out the whip & gas that boy down.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Caine was an A1 sucka...

Aileen's cousin went to his house dolo on some respect my female cousin shyt & Caine sucker punch & stomps dude into wine. He should've talked that one out:ufdup:

At the end, Caine knew them boys was coming that day. Peep how he was 'ooked when he took that garbage can to the curb. He was on alert mode.:merchant:

Then when them boys slid thru, he pulls a Nino Brown and heads straight for Lil Anthony to use him as a shield.:mjcry:
o932o8.jpg

anytime a nikka approach you like that extra ass nikka did Caine, especially over a bytch, he should have his ass beat on principal alone

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
He'd probably be stealing car radios for Ray-Ray & reppin Hoover Duece.

Back to Caine's bytch ass... When he got shot in the shoulder, why was he coughing up blood?

And why was his hoe ass laying in his bed spread eagle, high powered faking, talking about how easy it was to catch a body when it was Wax & O-Dogg that got active?

Watch that scene & peep how Caine bounced out with no intentions of knocking shyt down. He was aiming at the phone booth & Wax had to get out the whip & gas that boy down.

:dead:
But Ronnie was not playing that Sh1t she wasnt gonna tolerate Anthony banging and it wont no hoover sets in Atlanta at that time i dont think lol

But yea Caine talking bout i could kill a nikka and do it again...
Fool aint killed nodody

Assist maybee
:gucci: