Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
where in the movie?
When they go get gas before Harold and Caine get jacked, they show Wax paying for three dollars of gas :russ:

When they're in the alley chillin and the cops roll up, before that it shows a bunch of base heads fighting. A-Wax punches the one dude who only had two dollars.

I didn't finish watching but I'm sure there was more.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know some things are to be ignored in movies but

How the hell did Caine get them rims? :heh:
That's been one of my lingering questions.

Did he have the nikka take off his own rims at gunpoint?

Did Caine take them off as the nikka just stood there and watched?
I'm thinking he probably kept the keys in his pocket, parked and turnt his car off then robbed.

That explains the money he had while he was on the phone, he took buddy whole whip.

On a side note: "You're a baller, huh? You a baller? Gimme this motherfukkin' shyt."

:laff:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
When they go get gas before Harold and Caine get jacked, they show Wax paying for three dollars of gas :russ:

When they're in the alley chillin and the cops roll up, before that it shows a bunch of base heads fighting. A-Wax punches the one dude who only had two dollars.

I didn't finish watching but I'm sure there was more.

That base head was dusty as fukk. :mjlol:

I'm still trying to figure out why the base head purchased the cheeseburgers in the first place.

menace-to-society-cheeseburger-scene.jpg

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
M2S is another hood classic film from the 90's. The movie was just fukked up from beginning to end. Kaine really never had a chance in hell to survive. He fukked up when he stomped out in the middle of his grandparents home. Even if he wasn't killed, Kaine was going down with O-Dog for that liquor store murder. He would have gotten out but O-Dog would have probably gotten life. Now that I think about it, Kaine was sick (probably HIV/AIDS) and might have not made it out of prison.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
It was probably a homemade meat loaf sandwich wrapped in foil inside of a burger king bag

I hope so.

Otherwise, he could have saved two extra dollars that could have gone toward his fix.

That way, he wouldn't have had to offer to perform oral relations on another man. :dame: